Group 7-day waking average?

So sorry to hear your sad news James 048 Look after yourself xx

9.0 this morning . My 2nd mother lost her fight in intensive care at 3.44 this morning . Taking time out for a bit , thanks to you kind members who wished her well .
Be good to each other guys and girls, put any arguments or animosity you may have with loved ones or friends to rest .
Life is to short .
Thinking of you James and your family at this sad time, those are wise words indeed.

Good morning all, it is a 5.3 for me and is it too early for chocolate? :D Wishing everyone a wonderful day.
Absolutely not Jo...after 07:30...perfectly respectable time:D.

Good morning everyone. 4.0 after a early morning visit from that darned DF.

9.0 this morning . My 2nd mother lost her fight in intensive care at 3.44 this morning . Taking time out for a bit , thanks to you kind members who wished her well .
Be good to each other guys and girls, put any arguments or animosity you may have with loved ones or friends to rest .
Life is to short .

Sorry to hear your sad news.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss James.

A 9.8 for me today.

Thoughts are with you James at this sad time.

I'm stuck in the eights every morning at the minute an 8.1 for me today.

Sorry to hear your news, James.

6.4 here, one of the lower ones I've had this week, time for a new Libre sensor and a basal tweak, I think. First time in ten years it appears to need an increase in Spring, it's always been a decrease before!

Morning everyone 🙂 budge up please @Mark Parrott 6.3 for me too x

Life is to short .
Very sorry to hear the sad news James xx

Back