Group 7-day waking average?

13.8 for me, so slightly down on yesterday, but still very high.

Morning all 6.2 for me. Cats fed and kettle on. Have a good day all.
Khskel...exactly where is your location...sounds idyllic...just a coffee for me...Harrys bowl has a union Jack...he'll eat anything...Churchill is picky...tuna is good for him...thank you so much...life saver!

I do the same having a treat mine was a chow mein the other week there and it didn't spike me too much thankfully. Just a bummer having to think on what to eat and knowing what spikes and what doesn't it's a minefield out there.
When doing my talks now I stand and walk whilst talking plus more dog walks which they love regardless of weather too not me so much I hate the rain lol!!!!
In training the now with the dogs as we are showing next month. The monster in the picture is one in training and only a baby still at a year.
A monster Dolly...understatement...looks like he could cast a shadow over Ben Nevis...thought our Harry was a sturdy boy!...wouldn't like him to come between you & that Chow Mein...how was it by the way?...would kill for a takeaway😛.

Because I had waited on my treat it was Delish. I had been good all month. @Bubbsie. That's sad written down isn't it nope not sad deserved, as I'm getting good control of my numbers which I am ecstatic over.

Oor Jack is such a goof ball loves everyone man or beast. He wouldn't thank you for the Chinese he's raw fed and would rather have a chicken leg lol!!!!!

13.8 for me, so slightly down on yesterday, but still very high.
Oh hen your having a time of it aren't you.
Sip water that seems to help me no guzzling now I learnt that mistake early on.
Try and potter about and see if you can get an earlier appointment too as you've been high awhile now.

Happy Easter Saturday afternoon peeps!
Shove over Northie & Kaylz - it's a 5.7 for me too on this sunny day!
Enjoy your weekend one & all! xxx
WL
Plenty room WL 🙂 good to see you seem a bit more cheery today 🙂 x

9.0 this morning . My 2nd mother lost her fight in intensive care at 3.44 this morning . Taking time out for a bit , thanks to you kind members who wished her well .
Be good to each other guys and girls, put any arguments or animosity you may have with loved ones or friends to rest .
Life is to short .

9.0 this morning . My 2nd mother lost her fight in intensive care at 3.44 this morning . Taking time out for a bit , thanks to you kind members who wished her well .
Be good to each other guys and girls, put any arguments or animosity you may have with loved ones or friends to rest .
Life is to short .
I am so very sorry for your loss James - my thoughts & prayers are with you and your family during this sad & difficult time. take care x
WL

Last edited:
Life is to short .
James...such sad news...I did wonder how you were all doing...don't fret about your BG's...nothing you can do at a time like this...of course you need to concentrate on your family...make sure you take care of yourself too...will be thinking about you all.

Morning...5.7 for me today...after a late night snack of toast & peanut butter!

Life is to short .
So sorry to hear your sad news @James 048 :( My thoughts are with you and your family, take care.

My thoughts are with you and your family @James 048 .

Good morning 🙂 6.8 for me today, after a lindt egg-induced 7.6 before bed...🙄

5.8 for me also after partaking of some mini Lindt eggs last night 😳🙂

Morning, guys. It's a 6.3 from me. Not a bad waking figure, but wondering if the few chips I had last night may have something to do with it.

Back