Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...another early wake up...thankfully not the first here today...a 6.1 today.

Hi everyone! It's a bang on 6.0 today. No lasting effect from my burger I had yesterday.🙂

Morning all, a 12.7 for me today. Counting down to the 5th May now.

Yesterday it was 12.6 at 3am and had gone down to 6.5 by 7am (no correction and the last time I had eaten was 9pm).
Today it was 9.0 at 3am and 12.7 at 7am). (The last time I had eaten was 9pm - seafood and four small blini).

Good morning all and a 5.5 for me. I am looking out at such a incredible view, sea, rolling waves, islands, stunning, but think I may get hungry this weekend or stop being low carb! Thank goodness for the chocolate, nuts and seeds I brought.

Morning guys 🙂 yet again room for a little one @Northerner 5.7 here too 🙂 x

Good morning folks.
4.2 today (iPad put toady 😱

@Barbara W in the beginning I was the same freaking at them high numbers not knowing why and no help from the ones that where meant to be looking after me other than don't test it'll worry you.
For a month I had really sore fingertips with all the testing but got there in the end and I roughly know what spikes me.
If a new food is presented I test before and after. If early enough and I've spiked I go for a walk only 15-20 minutes mind. If late I sip water not guzzle it.
My only thing is the eating out as they don't cater for me so still not doing so the now but one day I will.

Hi Dollypolly when I first started to test I must admit I was a little alarmed as some readings were high but I am getting the hang of it slowly but surely. I do try to walk for at least 30-45 minutes after eating and I drink at least 2 litres of water a day. Had a take away last night as away with family will be extra good today lol that was my treat for the week.

Had a big curry last night so a not surprising 8.3 from me this morning, Have a great Easter weekend people.

6.8 😱🙂 a 6.8 I'm doing a happy dance here hahaha yup it's official I'm mad.

Hi Dollypolly when I first started to test I must admit I was a little alarmed as some readings were high but I am getting the hang of it slowly but surely. I do try to walk for at least 30-45 minutes after eating and I drink at least 2 litres of water a day. Had a take away last night as away with family will be extra good today lol that was my treat for the week.

I do the same having a treat mine was a chow mein the other week there and it didn't spike me too much thankfully. Just a bummer having to think on what to eat and knowing what spikes and what doesn't it's a minefield out there.
When doing my talks now I stand and walk whilst talking plus more dog walks which they love regardless of weather too not me so much I hate the rain lol!!!!
In training the now with the dogs as we are showing next month. The monster in the picture is one in training and only a baby still at a year.

Back