Group 7-day waking average?

Yuk...wide awake at 03:30...couldn't sleep...could be guilt...four large squares of Duet Toffee & Popcorn chocolate before bed...(don't even have a sweet tooth)...consider myself fortunate to have a 6.3 this morning.😱😱😱.
Nice new Avatar Bubbsie x

A whooping 15 for me this morning, 11 when I went to bed. waiting to test post brunch.

A whooping 15 for me this morning, 11 when I went to bed. waiting to test post brunch.
I have a spare meter that gives good readings if you'd like to have it🙄 - hope your post brunch gives a lower number Lorraine, take care x

You're welcome Bubbs - I like to give credit when due! Suits you :D x
Trouble is the Warfarin takes its toll on my hair WL...got lazy...couldn't be bothered...always tied up...needed to make more effort...so...off it went!

Trouble is the Warfarin takes its toll on my hair WL...got lazy...couldn't be bothered...always tied up...needed to make more effort...so...off it went!
I know the feeling well - thinking of doing the same meself - too long & easy to just put it in a pony tail (at my age 😱 ) Received a salon gift voucher for £50 at Christmas to have hair restyled but haven't used it yet - will do after Easter :D x

I'm late today, been busy with the dreaded domestics! 8.1 for me today, reckon I over corrected 1 am hypo 🙄

Thanks Linda

I know the feeling well - thinking of doing the same meself - too long & easy to just put it in a pony tail (at my age 😱 ) Received a salon gift voucher for £50 at Christmas to have hair restyled but haven't used it yet - will do after Easter :D x
Do WL...makes a huge difference...I was sick of just tying it back...get that voucher out...treat yourself:D...cut mine myself.

Do WL...makes a huge difference...I was sick of just tying it back...get that voucher out...treat yourself:D...cut mine myself.
Good for you Bubbs - I've always cut & styled my hair myself but occasionly LET my stylist get her hands on it - hair very unmanageable - wavy & curly for years - not so much these days - lost all my auburn curls when I was dx with hypothyroidism - such is life! :( x

Back