Group 7-day waking average?

Morning! It's a 5.5 from me, which is exactly what it was when I went to bed.🙂

Morning gang . 5.2 for me . Been extremely low last week as I have been worried about family members
Got a boost yesterday regarding a1c results + cholesterol level also down til 3.8 .
Hope you all have a pleasant stress free day .
A massive well done for your HS James, good for you

5.8 at 6ish this morning...been for bloods early so pigged out in hospital canteen afterwards because I was 'good' last night. I don't know how my mind works, I really don't. Must get into the D mentality of being sensible all the damned time! 😱

Me! I bought them for Mum on her birthday. She's always sensible and has the odd one occasionally so I finished them off. Agh. :confused:
Methinks you need to take stock Ditto for your own sake - as from today start as you mean to go on:D good luck! No offence hun x

Morning everyone 🙂 6.2 here x

hello everyone 5.6 this morning

Happy good morning peeps!
Move over NJ it was a 5.7 for me too!
Enjoy your day everyone.🙂
Moving over now, you seem very bright and cheery this morning! I hope today goes really well, thinking of you.

Good morninnng folks, I had a sleep in 😱:D:D
It's 4.6 today

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.8 today.

Morning, 12.6 for me today.

6.2 @ 8.29 not bad after particularly piggy day yesterday. Getting on the SlimFast today. Probably raise my BG but I'm thinking over 8 isn't bad 3 times a day rather than possible double figures constantly. 😱

Are you pre diabetic?
LindaRose I'm Type 2.

Last edited:
That's interesting Ditto. Your levels always sound so low. But you've mentioned double figures now so maybe it's just fasting that are low? Only asking cos mine are so much higher and although I eat things I shouldn't sometimes I'm not getting away with it at all :( We are all different.

Back