Group 7-day waking average?

8.8 bugger but not double digits like in the beginning of Feb now that is a bonus.

That's interesting Ditto. Your levels always sound so low. But you've mentioned double figures now so maybe it's just fasting that are low? Only asking cos mine are so much higher and although I eat things I shouldn't sometimes I'm not getting away with it at all :( We are all different.
I'm exaggerating with the double figures, I think the highest I've been is 9 something after a pig-out. My figures don't look too bad because I'm too scared to measure when I've been on a bender! Or I leave it a good few hours before measuring so I don't know how high I go...

Morning...5.8 today.

Morning folks. 5.2 today 🙂

I'm exaggerating with the double figures, I think the highest I've been is 9 something after a pig-out. My figures don't look too bad because I'm too scared to measure when I've been on a bender! Or I leave it a good few hours before measuring so I don't know how high I go...
Sorry to stick my nose in, Ditto, but a book that helped me enormously when I had binge eating disorder (for 10 long years!) was "Overcoming Overeating" - can't remember authors, sorry. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I was miserable (for 10 long years!) and hate to think anyone else might be going thru the same thing. Just trying to help...😳🙂

Morning folks.🙂 4.3 here...here we go with the Lantus shenanigans! Hopefully I can get my Tresiba today (problem with prescription - tiny piece of info missing, so it has to be 'processed' at my health centre) and slam the door in pesky ol' Lantus's face, ha!😉

Snap @Ljc . 5.2 this side also Lin .
Hope all members and visitors to the forum have a pleasant stress free weekend.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.5 for me.
Getting hba1c done today and not feeling great about it.
Good luck with Tresiba Bloden. Hope it solves some problems for you.
@Lindarose . Will keep fingers crossed that your a1c today goes better than you expect.

I too hope it's better than you expect

Morning folks. 5.2 today 🙂
Snap @Ljc . 5.2 this side also Lin .
Hope all members and visitors to the forum have a pleasant stress free weekend.
Congratulations on the House Specials! 🙂

Hope you are pleasantly surprised 🙂

Good luck with your bloods @Lindarose, and I hope the switch goes well @Bloden .

@Ljc and @James 048 budge up please I need on the HS bench too, rather fed up of the number 8 though, 3 nights in a row haha x

Morning all, 10.6 for me today and its the first day back in the office for me.

Back