Group 7-day waking average?

Didn't quite make it...down slightly...back next week...going to take Harry out for walkies...walk off my frustration...honestly can't get those numbers right...my INR...and the fudging Lottery:D:D:D.
You can only do your best.

Oh Bubbsie - I'm so sorry to hear your number was slightly down - how disappointing for you - after all your efforts too - can't wait for the day you return from clinic shouting hurray yippee & other plethora's describing your elation for achieving the elusive number! In the meantime enjoy walkies with your four legged faithful friend - oh...and good number today Bubbs x

You can only do your best.
Yes grovesy absolutely...trying to balance my INR levels is so much trickier than managing my diabetes...nothing I can do about it...except be patient...thanks.

Oh Bubbsie - I'm so sorry to hear your number was slightly down - how disappointing for you - after all your efforts too - can't wait for the day you return from clinic shouting hurray yippee & other plethora's describing your elation for achieving the elusive number! In the meantime enjoy walkies with your four legged faithful friend - oh...and good number today Bubbs x
Thanks WL...I'm not too surprised...not sweating on it either...nothing I can do...it seems to have mind of its own...just got to wait.

Thanks WL...I'm not too surprised...not sweating on it either...nothing I can do...it seems to have mind of its own...just got to wait.
Be patient Bubbs - if you can - like the DF it will surprise you one day but with the number you're itching to achieve, take care x

Sorry to hear of your frustration @Bubsie, fingers crossed for numbers next time.

A 5.1 for me today 🙂

6.3 this morning, quite high for me but not surprised seeing as last meal was half a box of Black Magic and a glass of cold milk at midnight. 😱

Note to newbies: Do not do this!

Because I asked doc for strips I'm not allowed to have I've now got to go and have all my bloods done tomorrow morning, agh, it'll show up that I've just been on a bender. :(

6.3 this morning, quite high for me but not surprised seeing as last meal was half a box of Black Magic and a glass of cold milk at midnight. 😱

Note to newbies: Do not do this!

Because I asked doc for strips I'm not allowed to have I've now got to go and have all my bloods done tomorrow morning, agh, it'll show up that I've just been on a bender. :(
Aw Ditto!!! Blood test tomorrow 😱 but what I'd like to know is " Who bought the Black Magic chocs?" They are/were my favourite chocs particularly the orange, coffee & cherry ones tho I heard the cherry has been replaced with another type . I think you are an upright person to openly confess 'your sins'!!! Take care x
WL

5.5 this morning but I haven't had a metformin for a week
@Anthony Stirrat , No metfartin for a whole week 🙂 Wow that is a good number. I hope that the dietary etc regime you are following is sustainable long term.
Well done !!!🙂

Morning folks. It wasn't shoe fitting/adapting day as I thought yesterday but luckily for me a podiatry appointment.

Woke up at 2.2 on Libre, that was a bit of a shock, however my meter said 4.2 Phew. The graph shows a slow but sure drop since about 2am and still on the downward slope. Early breakfast for me. Toast and peanut butter today, yummy.

Morning early risers, yaa-aawn.🙂 6.1 here.😛

Off to see ol' Dr Booty this morning - not holding out much hope of an improvement in my A1c. I need to sit down and work out exactly what I'm doing right / not doing right and take it from there...

Sorry your INR won't behave, Bubbsie.

Great to have you back, Stitch.

Happy Wednesday, ev1.😛

Morning early risers, yaa-aawn.🙂 6.1 here.😛

Off to see ol' Dr Booty this morning - not holding out much hope of an improvement in my A1c. I need to sit down and work out exactly what I'm doing right / not doing right and take it from there...

Sorry your INR won't behave, Bubbsie.

Great to have you back, Stitch.

Happy Wednesday, ev1.😛
Bloden...6.1 not bad...good luck with the A1c...likely not as bad as you think...fingers crossed...my INR never behaves...like an errant 10yr old...gives me something to do on a Tuesday!

Back