Group 7-day waking average?

:D Welcome back.

I've been on a terrible bender. I'm really struggling with my food addiction at the minute. This morning I was expecting to be in double figures but woke to 6.2 @ 5.03am which I thought was okay considering huge Chinese last night.

Continued pigging for breakfast (pineapple fritters) went to 6.3 @ 8.02am.

Before my piggy lunch I was 4.8 @ 1.12pm.

Later I was then 4.1 @ 5.19pm. I dropped the meter once today and once the other day. I'm wondering if it's broke! 😱 I'm expecting double figures and I'm in the 4s! I'm very confused.

I'll have to drop my meter and rustle up some pineapple fritters if you can get 4's and 5's Ditto! 😱

You're just having a bit of a meltdown but will get back on it soon I'm sure. You're only human! 😳

Morning...Clot Clinic today...hoping for a magic No:3...a 5.8 this fine day.

Morning all, I'm back! Had a great holiday and now back to reality. A 12.3 for me today. Numbers on holiday were pretty much the same as what I get at home even though my diet was completely different! On a good note I've got my hospital referral through. Friday 5th May.
Stitch...what can I say about those numbers...how frustrating for you...hoping your referral appointment goes well on Friday...and you get satisfactory answers to all those questions you have...good luck.

I'll have to drop my meter and rustle up some pineapple fritters if you can get 4's and 5's Ditto! 😱

You're just having a bit of a meltdown but will get back on it soon I'm sure. You're only human! 😳
Just what I was thinking Amigo...about to let mine hit the floor!

13.8 for me which as above my normal of around 10, but I do have some sort of throat/chest infection and I did succumb to a hot cross bun yesterday.
Hope you feel better soon Lorriane...and that Hot Cross Bun was clearly emergency treatment...absolutely necessary IMHO😉.

:D Welcome back.

I've been on a terrible bender. I'm really struggling with my food addiction at the minute. This morning I was expecting to be in double figures but woke to 6.2 @ 5.03am which I thought was okay considering huge Chinese last night.

Continued pigging for breakfast (pineapple fritters) went to 6.3 @ 8.02am.

Before my piggy lunch I was 4.8 @ 1.12pm.

Later I was then 4.1 @ 5.19pm. I dropped the meter once today and once the other day. I'm wondering if it's broke! 😱 I'm expecting double figures and I'm in the 4s! I'm very confused.
Ditto...you do so well with your numbers.. but so difficult to convince yourself to stick to a routine/diet if your head is not co-operating (it is my biggest challenge)...give yourself some time...refocus...sure its just a temporary blip.

So..... What have I missed then?
The rain...the wind...and...you came back at exactly the right time...summer seems to be arriving!

Morning all and a dodgy 7.7 for me. Looks like I didn't need those oatcakes. Have a good day all.

Morning. 5.7 for me today.

Good morning everyone. A horrible, unaccountable 8.7 today , with a very irregular upward line from around 1am that's shows I've been up in the mid 9s three times :confused:.

Morning guys 🙂, good luck with your appointment @Bubbsie I hope you get the results you want 🙂, 5.9 for me today x

Morning all, 10.3 for me today and its back to work. :( The only good thing is I'm on a training course for 3 days, so not fully back in the office until Friday. :D
Good luck today Bubbsie.

Hoping you get a nice round 3 today.
Morning guys 🙂, good luck with your appointment @Bubbsie I hope you get the results you want 🙂, 5.9 for me today x
Thank you ladies...feels like I'm off for a quick game of Bingo (although never played it)...unpredictable...but might get lucky:D

Good morning everyone. A horrible, unaccountable 8.7 today , with a very irregular upward line from around 1am that's shows I've been up in the mid 9s three times :confused:.
B****r Ljc...agree...horrible...and so frustrating...lets hope that little 'madam' Betty settlesASAP...my old mum would have said 'she needs her eye wiped...that one'...suns shining...must be a good omen🙂.

Back