Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, I'm back! Had a great holiday and now back to reality. A 12.3 for me today. Numbers on holiday were pretty much the same as what I get at home even though my diet was completely different! On a good note I've got my hospital referral through. Friday 5th May.

Morning all, I'm back! Had a great holiday and now back to reality. A 12.3 for me today. Numbers on holiday were pretty much the same as what I get at home even though my diet was completely different! On a good note I've got my hospital referral through. Friday 5th May.
Welcome back 🙂 glad you had a great time, also fab to hear you have your referral 🙂 x

Glad you had a good holiday . Good luck for the appointment.

A 6.9 for me today.

Welcome back Stitch and glad you had a great time! 🙂 That's got to be a promising appointment date for you seeing as it's my birthday!
Hopefully you'll bring me luck Amigo.

Welcome back Stitch 🙂 Glad to hear you had a good time 🙂 Only a month to go, let's hope that appointment can finally give you some progress! 🙂

13.8 for me which as above my normal of around 10, but I do have some sort of throat/chest infection and I did succumb to a hot cross bun yesterday.

13.8 for me which as above my normal of around 10, but I do have some sort of throat/chest infection and I did succumb to a hot cross bun yesterday.
Oh no, hope you feel better soon, and we all have to give in at somepoint otherwise we don't enjoy ourselves just let loose every once in a while lol, oh hope you enjoyed it too 🙂 x

Happy good afternoon Peeps!
I was wake til early hours so didn't stir til after 1pm so 5.8 for me today.

Welcome back, Stitch.🙂 You haven't missed much.😛

So..... What have I missed then?
:D Welcome back.

I've been on a terrible bender. I'm really struggling with my food addiction at the minute. This morning I was expecting to be in double figures but woke to 6.2 @ 5.03am which I thought was okay considering huge Chinese last night.

Continued pigging for breakfast (pineapple fritters) went to 6.3 @ 8.02am.

Before my piggy lunch I was 4.8 @ 1.12pm.

Later I was then 4.1 @ 5.19pm. I dropped the meter once today and once the other day. I'm wondering if it's broke! 😱 I'm expecting double figures and I'm in the 4s! I'm very confused.

Good morning everyone 🙂 A nasty 10.9 for me after another 2.0 last night. Time to get over my basal testing inertia and do something......o_O
Me too! I'm another lazy-basaler...not eating is the worst thing ever for me.🙄 Hope you can muster the enthusiasm, Flower.😉

Back