Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, a horrid 8.4 here. DF has definitely been meddling. I was 5.1 at 2am. Of course, I've had a nice straight line for the last two weeks, and this is the day my Libre sensor runs out. ( I use them 2 weeks on,2 weeks off)

Good morning everyone. A horrible, unaccountable 8.7 today , with a very irregular upward line from around 1am that's shows I've been up in the mid 9s three times :confused:.
:( Sounds like it might be an infection brewing, your levels have been really good recently - hope you manage to fight it off and get back to good levels very soon 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.4 today.
Hope you can get up from that 3.4 soon Flower.
And good luck at clinic Bubbsie.
Back in the 6's Amigo. Good to see 🙂

12.8 for me this morning so down from yesterday, but still high. Hoping I get rid of this infection soon.

Good luck with your appointment Bubbsie.

:( Sounds like it might be an infection brewing, your levels have been really good recently - hope you manage to fight it off and get back to good levels very soon 🙂
@Northerner Thanks, I sincerely hope I'm not going down with something.

A 5.9 for me

@Bubbsie - good luck for the clinic

Just remembered, I'm off to the hospital this afternoon, for the first fitting/adaptation of my new shoes.

8.5 for me "sigh" I shall get this number down one day
On a better note all my other numbers are in the 6s and 7s which I'm pleased with

Reactions: Ljc
Good luck with the shoe fitting @Ljc . Are these the lovely red ones you chose?

8.5 for me "sigh" I shall get this number down one day
On a better note all my other numbers are in the 6s and 7s which I'm pleased with
Hi @Dollypolly. You are doing well ! The fasting one is usually the last one to start coming down, it will happen just hang on in there

Happy good morning peeps!
Another fabulous & gloriously sunny day here - hope its the same for you all too
Greyhound gal, It was a 5.7 for me too today - Didn't drag meself out of bed til 11.10am! 🙄

A 6.7.

Good luck with your appt. @Bubbsie 🙂
Didn't quite make it...down slightly...back next week...going to take Harry out for walkies...walk off my frustration...honestly can't get those numbers right...my INR...and the fudging Lottery:D:D:D.

A 5.9 for me

@Bubbsie - good luck for the clinic
Back in the fives Hazel...good for you...didn't quite get the 'magic' number this time...back next week...nearly there...frustrating...but...could be a lot worse🙂.

Back