Group 7-day waking average?

Oooo i love peanut butter kit kats especially now when i carnt ish, know what you mean was weird there was a bloke nex to me staring at me i said it was insulin he said yer right loll and i didnt want to cry, real man loll
I'm sorry but from that comment I might have been slightly tempted to punch him haha, I take it you either use your tummy or your arms for injecting then, I generally use my thighs for brekky and lunch so not sure I'd get off with lunching out as I normally wear jeans people might object to me half stripping lol x

I'm sorry but from that comment I might have been slightly tempted to punch him haha, I take it you either use your tummy or your arms for injecting then, I generally use my thighs for brekky and lunch so not sure I'd get off with lunching out as I normally wear jeans people might object to me half stripping lol x

Loll thats what i though not done a thigh yet just didnt want to be pulling my trousers down especially in the mens toilet look what happened to George Michael loll puch him i i had the sharp object loll

Reactions: Ljc
8.9 don't know what's up with that :(
Been is the 6s the rest of the day though. So that's a bonus.

Ughhhhhhhh...off to work this morning...the A1(M) again...a 6.1 today.

Good morning everyone sun is out here 🙂 . 6.5 today

Happy good morning peeps!

6.4 Contour
7.6 Codefree😱

This is crazy - which meter should I rely on?!

Hope you all have the number you want x

Morning all! It's a 5.7 from me, even though last night I had fish & chips followed by a cream filled choc brownie.🙂

Morning all! It's a 5.7 from me, even though last night I had fish & chips followed by a cream filled choc brownie.🙂
@Mark Parrott Funny you should say that Mark - I only said to my grandson on way home from hospital yesterday that I fancied fish and chips for my tea! Hasten to add....it was just a fancy...we didn't call in to the chippy!

Last edited:
Back