Group 7-day waking average?

Morning peeps couldn't believe it when the alarm went off at 7 today and just wanted to stay in bed :( anyway I was 6.7 today x

Funny you should say that Mark - I only said to my grandson on way home from hospital yesterday that I fancied fish and chips for my tea! Hasten to add....it was just a fancy...we didn't call in to the chippy!
It was just oven cooked fish & chips for me. The Youngs chip shop fish is only 16g carb which isn't too bad.

There you go again Mark - putting temptation before me with cream filled choc brownie Mmmmm🙄
They were reduced to clear. It was Tescos fault.😛

Good morning all and a 4.1 for me and that is after only one unit yesterday of rapid, what is going on! Time to reduce my lantus again.

Morning all. 🙂 Some lovely figures this morning, peeps. And I go and spoil it with my 8.3...sorry.🙄

Morning all. 🙂 Some lovely figures this morning, peeps. And I go and spoil it with my 8.3...sorry.🙄
Aw please don't apologise Bloden - blame it on the DF - she's being doing the rounds lately! Hope you can correct it during the day x

It was just oven cooked fish & chips for me. The Youngs chip shop fish is only 16g carb which isn't too bad.
Hey Mark that's got to be good - ashamed to say fish hasn't been on my menu lately🙄 but will soon change that! Youngs here I come!

@Bubbsie At the rate you drive up and down the motorway...I think the M1 should be renamed Bubbsie 1 :D xx
:D
Set off at 07:00...home by 13:10...sun shining...roof down...foot down...fabulous drive today (for a change)...quick coffee...then out to walk Harry in that glorious weather..

It's a good afternoon from me 🙂 and 7.2.
Did a long night shift but lovely to wake up to sunshine 🙂

Set off at 07:00...home by 13:10...sun shining...roof down...foot down...fabulous drive today (for a change)...quick coffee...then out to walk Harry in that glorious weather..
It's piddling down here! 😱 Just when I was about to hang out the washing! Typical English weather! x

Morning...slept badly (again)...awake at 3am...gave up at 4am...got up...hectic week...results...appointments...work...now confession time...a large oatmeal & white chocolate cookie consumed just before bedtime...am I a bad diabetic...no...I'm human...and may decide to throw caution to the wind again in three months time...after the next HbA1c test by eating another🙂...before anyone asks...it was delicious.

Good morning Bubbsie - not another sleepless night 😱 poor you - meet your mate - haven't had a wink yet myself 😱 glad you enjoyed your cookie and why not 😛 you need to treat yourself now & again :D you're a hard worker - have another on me with a coffee!!! Going to test now - my reading will be a bit high I reckon with eating 4 rich tea bickies last night!!! x

Back