Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. A quite respectable 5.8 for me. Review at the Diabetes clinic today. Will be going armed with laptop full of data. I'm getting fed up of having to do a 3 way split on my bolus to avoid hypos and hypers in the evening. Have a good day all.
Hope the review goes well 🙂

Morning all! A rather shocking 7.0 this morning. Can't remember when I was that high.:(

Morning all. A quite respectable 5.8 for me. Review at the Diabetes clinic today. Will be going armed with laptop full of data. I'm getting fed up of having to do a 3 way split on my bolus to avoid hypos and hypers in the evening. Have a good day all.
@khskel @Bubbsie .Fingers crossed for good news at appointments today .

5.1 and have reduced my lantus now for a week or so, also taking less rapid during the day, no idea why!
WOW...great results Jo...keep at it🙂.

Morning all! A rather shocking 7.0 this morning. Can't remember when I was that high.:(
One of those weeks Mark...just one of those weeks we all get from time to time...stress with HbA1c test...waiting for that result...you did so well...time to relax...get back to normal...spot of gardening perhaps😉😉😉.

Wisning you a very reasonable discussion with the outcomes you want and need!
Thanks Jo...well that'll be a holiday...a Porsche SUV...and a month off from diabetes...available on the NHS...hope so...only chance I have of getting them:D:D:D.

Morning guys 🙂 it's a 6.6 for me today, was meant to be lovely weather again today but I looked out the window and it was wet :( knew it would be I have to go out lol will no doubt be worse in the town I'm heading to as usually is x

Possibly a meter 'outlier'. Not worth a retest, but might not be telling you the truth - as you say, inconsistent with your normal levels 🙂 Other possibility is that it's an indication of some kind of infection trying to take hold, hope not 🙂

One of those weeks Mark...just one of those weeks we all get from time to time...stress with HbA1c test...waiting for that result...you did so well...time to relax...get back to normal...spot of gardening perhaps😉😉😉.
Work today, so no gardening. Did nothing yesterday as very stiff after building the decking the day before. Maybe the cause. Hope your appt goes well with Dr Max Meds.

Aah there you all are! It's thick fog here today and a 3.5 for me 😡

Thanks for all the good wishes yesterday, my one working retina has a lot of scar tissue from all the laser surgery which is highly risky to remove but highly risky to leave and the surgeon is considering whether to operate on it with my cataract. The stress caused my blood sugar to shoot up to 15 and stay there for 5 hours despite numerous corrections. Thank you for your 'help' DF, I'll get you back sometime just you wait......

All the best for beneficial review appointments khskel and Bubbsie 🙂

Oh, that's a shock for you, I guess there is no reason.
Can't think of a reason. Had good figures the days I was gardening. Did nothing yesterday as was knackered. Maybe the reason.

Possibly a meter 'outlier'. Not worth a retest, but might not be telling you the truth - as you say, inconsistent with your normal levels 🙂 Other possibility is that it's an indication of some kind of infection trying to take hold, hope not 🙂
I hope it's not an infection. Could be a strip issue or could be because I was lazy yesterday & did nowt.🙂

Back