Group 7-day waking average?

Morning guys been up since 7 but couldn't be bothered with the laptop haha it was a 6.7 for me today boo lol x good luck @Flower x

Happy good morning peeps!

I'm matching @Kaylz today with a 6.7

Looks like another another glorious day here - hope its the same for everyone else

Woke up at 10.3 to be fair thats not bad for me but if it came to a league table on here id get relegated maybe we should have on loll

You'll all welcome! Can't guarantee it would be all low carb though, I'm a temptress! :D
In that case - don't forget the black forest gateau & choccy eclairs :D I'll bring the tiramisu & sausage rolls! If anyone else fancies joining us for a picnic lunch you'll have to make a contribution!:D trophy wench is going to kill me if she reads this!😱

Well I woke up with 6.4. Pretty level line all night. Went to bed at midnight, woke up at 10.00. That's teenager sleeping hours.:confused: Second childhood ?

Amigo, are you stealing my business?

Well I woke up with 6.4. Pretty level line all night. Went to bed at midnight, woke up at 10.00. That's teenager sleeping hours.:confused: Second childhood ?

Amigo, are you stealing my business?

As if! All profits will of course go to the Venice apartment fund! (I thought you'd be cooking sausages and chasing Maggie round the kitchen by now!) :D

Did someone mention sausages loll oh no now you have done it mmm red or brown sauce?

Back