Group 7-day waking average?

Murphy's Law...I'm online but still can't post as I've run out of strips! Got to go for my eye test soon. Good because my eye is blurry in the morning. I don't really use the other and that one doesn't get blurred. Weird!
Sorry to hear about the eye trouble Ditto...when is your eye test?...don't want to worry you...but if its a little while away...why not ring your surgery...just to be on the safe side...have it checked out.

Morning guys its a 5.7 for me today, a lot colder here than it was yesterday and frosty, didn't need the heating on yesterday and even got that warm I had to take my hoodie off lol x

5.4 on this sunny morning .
Happy mothers day to all mum's today . I Hope you all get spoiled with love and kindness.

5.4 on this sunny morning .
Happy mothers day to all mum's today . I Hope you all get spoiled with love and kindness.
My mum's going to kill me! 😱 Mother's Day is May 7th here in Spain - already got my card - best give her a ring.:confused:

Morning all.🙂 9.3 here. Looks like it's the Lantus roller coaster again.o_O

@mikeyB your looking good for 1st place and we must at least half way though the race this morning , have a fun Sunday man .

Sorry to hear about the eye trouble Ditto...when is your eye test?...don't want to worry you...but if its a little while away...why not ring your surgery...just to be on the safe side...have it checked out.
Got the letter yesterday and will phone Specsavers tomorrow. Seems not five minutes ago I had a test though. My eye has been blurry for a while. :( It might be because I read a very lot and when I'm not reading I'm looking at screens!

Good morning folks. 4.7 today.

Morning, I'm awake very early. Normally I don't surface til gone 10:30 these days!

Woke up to a delightful 14.9 for no apparent reason. I am very sweaty and freezing so I suspect I had a hypo in my sleep and rebounding from it now. Thanks liver.

Im not gonna correct as if it is a rebound, I'm just gonna end up hypo again. Think I'm going to go back to sleep and whack a correction dose onto my breakfast insulin if need be!

Morning, I'm awake very early. Normally I don't surface til gone 10:30 these days!

Woke up to a delightful 14.9 for no apparent reason. I am very sweaty and freezing so I suspect I had a hypo in my sleep and rebounding from it now. Thanks liver.

Im not gonna correct as if it is a rebound, I'm just gonna end up hypo again. Think I'm going to go back to sleep and whack a correction dose onto my breakfast insulin if need be!
Sweet dreams Rosie🙂

Back