Group 7-day waking average?

wirralass, just misread your sig as "don't give up til you're tired" ooops

nah, it was my eyes and tired brain, not your spelling!

that reminds me, I've got an eye appointment coming up hehe

Happy good afternoon Peeps!

@Bubbsie - Don't faint - Surprise surprise - *CODEFREE METER* arrived this morning! :D:D:D:D

I'm on par with Northie today with a 6.2

Glorious sunny day here - hope its the same for you wherever you may be.:D

Enjoy your weekend folks.
Finally got it...just got back from a walk in our park...beautiful day here...sunshine and a light breeze...bit shattered this morning...but...so enjoyed it🙂.

Finally got it...just got back from a walk in our park...beautiful day here...sunshine and a light breeze...bit shattered this morning...but...so enjoyed it🙂.
Not surprised Bubbs - can't stay out late & not feel tip top next day :( - but great that you enjoyed your night out - should do it more often - hope your walk cleared away any cobwebs from last night x

It's a 9.8 for me today but feeling really yuck 😱 I think I've got the the viral thing my partner had last week.

It's a 9.8 for me today but feeling really yuck 😱 I think I've got the the viral thing my partner had last week.
Oh no Lucy I hope you feel better soon, I was expecting higher levels all last week as I woke up one morning with a sore throat and a bit of a cough but it didn't develop into anything x

Murphy's Law...I'm online but still can't post as I've run out of strips! Got to go for my eye test soon. Good because my eye is blurry in the morning. I don't really use the other and that one doesn't get blurred. Weird!

Morninnnng folks. 5.8 today 🙂.

Murphy's Law...I'm online but still can't post as I've run out of strips! Got to go for my eye test soon. Good because my eye is blurry in the morning. I don't really use the other and that one doesn't get blurred. Weird!

Hope your eye test goes well.

Morning...a 6 for me today...settling down after my excesses of the last two days.

Back