Group 7-day waking average?

5.5 this morning .
Hope all members and visitors have a pleasant weekend
. 0- c in Antrim town and the sun is shining

Good morning folks, the suns trying hard to come out here.
Who's let the DF out again, 3.6 today.

Good morning! All the digging in the garden yesterday I think has helped my waking figures this morning with a 5.1. Cleared an area for the decking. Need to level it off now. Using pallets as the base as we have a few lying around left over from our old upcycling business. New they would come in handy.🙂

Good morning all and a 3.7 for me, and that is after reducing my lantus. On my way to London as have a little march to go to and have backpack full of food! Have a great Saturday everyone.

Good morning all and a 3.7 for me, and that is after reducing my lantus. On my way to London as have a little march to go to and have backpack full of food! Have a great Saturday everyone.
@New-journey , see the DF has visited you too. I hope she stays away for the rest of the day.

Morning folks.🙂 9.5 here - dig a hole for the DF under your deck, will you Mark? Very Brookside (circa 1985)!🙄

Went to a different supermarket yesterday and, lo and behold, they had Fage Greek yogurt! It's lush and higher in protein, so keeps you full for longer...No, I don't work for the company!😛

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.8 today. That's not what I wanted :(

Good morning folks, the suns trying hard to come out here.
Who's let the DF out again, 3.6 today.
Oh no, you too! I hope you have a good day and DF leaves you alone.

Reactions: Ljc
Morning guys a 7.3 for me today (from a 7.2 at bedtime) :( guess the neighbours winding me up with their noise and not letting me sleep much didn't help x

Good morning! All the digging in the garden yesterday I think has helped my waking figures this morning with a 5.1.
I'm with you Mark with a 5.1. Gardening on my agenda today with some big shrubs to take out.

Morning peeps - 5.5 for me

Morning already?...went to a colleagues leaving party last night...scraped into bed at 3am...was so naughty...up with a 6.4...phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.8 today. That's not what I wanted :(

Those rotten 7's again Linda. I'm a round 7 this morning.
Any reasons you know of why yours are slightly higher at the moment Linda. You were getting some good waking levels not so long back?

Morning all its a 4.8 for me this morning x

Those rotten 7's again Linda. I'm a round 7 this morning.
Any reasons you know of why yours are slightly higher at the moment Linda. You were getting some good waking levels not so long back?
Oh Amigo I just don't know! I do eat odds and ends that I probably shouldn't sometimes but that's living (to me anyway!) I just can't seem to stop. So I guess my body can't cope with it as it used to. Got hba1c in a few weeks so will see how I'm averaging and whether I need to increase metformin. I can remember thinking one day I'd be able to come off it but unfortunately don't think I can achieve that now.

Oh Amigo I just don't know! I do eat odds and ends that I probably shouldn't sometimes but that's living (to me anyway!) I just can't seem to stop. So I guess my body can't cope with it as it used to. Got hba1c in a few weeks so will see how I'm averaging and whether I need to increase metformin. I can remember thinking one day I'd be able to come off it but unfortunately don't think I can achieve that now.

I totally understand Linda and I'm finding the struggle with managing other conditions which seem to impact. I think we both know it would mean a prohibitively low carb level to stay in the 5's and 6's and it's hard to do that particularly if you're cooking for a family! :( I'm convinced systemic inflammation impacts and I know you have some joint problems too.
Hope you don't have to increase your metformin.

Happy good afternoon Peeps!

@Bubbsie - Don't faint - Surprise surprise - *CODEFREE METER* arrived this morning! :D:D:D:D

I'm on par with Northie today with a 6.2

Glorious sunny day here - hope its the same for you wherever you may be.:D

Enjoy your weekend folks.

Enjoy your little March NJ - hope the weather stays fine for you - good luck

Back