Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks . 6.1 today, with a lovely even line on the graph all night

Sorry but I don't know what INR levels are but we'll done for getting them right. Good for you re fortnightly appointments, another step in the right direction eh?
I take Warfarin for a DVT WL...INR is the International Normalised Ratio...the optimum levels are between 2-3 for it to be effective...if too low then clots could reoccur... enlarge...travel...if too high could risk a major bleed...so important to have the right balance...very difficult to control it...but...getting there finally.

7.1 a more normal me.
Yep definitely grovsey...you must be relieved...awful when unwell...everything is so out of our own control...in spite of how much effort we put into it...pleased for you.

Morning all its a 5.1 for me this morning x

Wow, this IS a busy thread.:p

Morning all.;) Boo hoo, 12.2. :eek: Wanted to cheer hubby up (long story) so we went out for a meal last night and I'm notoriously rubbish at by-eye carb counts. :( Apparently, I was coasting nicely into range during the night, but then ol' DP showed up to rain on my parade. :confused::)

AJ...'diabetty' is just such a little B***H at times...been a real bumpy journey of late ..regroup...then give the little madam a good whupping...she deserves it!!!

Wow, this IS a busy thread.:p

Morning all.;) Boo hoo, 12.2. :eek: Wanted to cheer hubby up (long story) so we went out for a meal last night and I'm notoriously rubbish at by-eye carb counts. :( Apparently, I was coasting nicely into range during the night, but then ol' DP showed up to rain on my parade. :confused::)
Bloden that DP is a cow at times ...unpredictable...mean spirited...give her a good kicking tomorrow...or if you'd prefer...start later this morning...as aid to AJ...she deserves it...hope she's not reading this:eek::eek::eek:.

Last edited:
7.6 here and a very cold morning too :( x

I take Warfarin for a DVT WL...INR is the International Normalised Ratio...the optimum levels are between 2-3 for it to be effective...if too low then clots could reoccur... enlarge...travel...if too high could risk a major bleed...so important to have the right balance...very difficult to control it...but...getting there finally.
Thank you for explaining INR Bubbsie. Very pleased for you that you're making good progress. Followings a lung embolism, my late father was on warfarin. I recall visiting him in hospital & he begged me to take him home he said because "They're killing me in here with rat poison". !!! Bless him. It took a little while to convince him 'they' were not! x

7.1 a more normal me.
That's much better Grovesy, glad you're back with us again. I think the anti.bs. did what they were suppised to do. Hope you're feeling much better in yourself now. Just to cheer you up even more, here's a pic of the first bloom on my somewhat overgrown Chamelia.
20170308_084602.jpg

The cherry one is lower carb than the orange. I have an orange one in the cupboard but haven't tried it yet.
Hi Mark - speaking of chocolate - I was given a bar of Lindt dark noir the other day, orange intense with almonds.:p Haven't tried it....yet!! I daren't but having said that I reckon the Miss Curiosity in me will coax me into tasting just one rather large square! Choccy truffles x 2 before bed? Naughty but nice eh?

Back