Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 11.3 for me today.

Good morning everyone :) 6.5 here and turning into a lovely bright day atm how long it will last I don't know haha x

Morning...not up until 06:20...practically a lay in for me...6.1.today...feel a cold lurking in the background...hope not!
Hope no cold for you . Lots of bugs lurking around

It's that time of the month, always get higher levels then (plus as I had a couple of chocolate digestives last night lol!))
Ah right ok but naughty naughty :rolleyes: lol x

3rd night running - no sleep - shattered.

Oh no , you must feel rubbish. I hope you have a better night tonight .

8.5 this morning. Infection in toe. Started antibiotics yesterday.
Won't be wearing stiletto heels tonight. (Joking) But am still going to theatre tonight!
;)
Sorry to hear this. Do keep a very close eye on it.

Hope no cold for you . Lots of bugs lurking around
Thanks Carol...just one of those can't be bothered with diabetes days...blood tests next week for HbA1c...think I've done okay...cold would be disastrous...particularly now!

Morning everyone i was 11.0 and thats good for me still working on it, im starving! Loll

A 6.6 for me this morning after a rough crampy, itchy, boiling up night! :( Off to physio later.
Hope you feel better and your physio appointment goes well.

Thanks Stitch. Hope you're doing good at the moment x

Not too bad thanks. Looking forward to going on holiday in 2 weeks time.

A 6.6 for me this morning after a rough crampy, itchy, boiling up night! :( Off to physio later.
Sounds like a rough night Amigo...but...good numbers...enjoy that physio...remember going years ago...surprising how hard they can make you work:eek::eek::eek:...have a good weekend.

I got a 6.7 this morning woohoo go me can you tell I'm chuffed lol!!!!

Back