Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all! Woke up for a wee at 4.50am & couldn't get back to sleep. And I don't even work on a Friday, which makes it more annoying.:( A 6.0 from me.
Sorry to hear you can't get back to sleep Mark....ah well nows that you're up you can get cracking on making your congratulations cake can't you...a scrumptious choccy one with cherries, in other words a bfgatau😛 !!!

Sorry to hear you can't get back to sleep Mark....ah well nows that you're up you can get cracking on making your congratulations cake can't you...a scrumptious choccy one with cherries, in other words a bfgatau😛 !!!
Well, i'm considering making a bread & butter pudding this weekend. There is one in the Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet cookbook using a home made almond bread & berries instead of dried fruit.🙂

Painful when that happens Mark...6.0...temporary...and the early start...enjoy the peace & quiet...then breakfast tray for Mrs P?
If I did that, she'll expect it every morning! I remember a few years ago, she was up early & nipped out to get a couple of Sausage & egg Mcmuffins & bought them back before I woke up. That was a nice breakfast in bed.:D

Morning all. 7.1 for me but was 6.1 or thereabouts until about 5.30. Have a good day everyone.

Morning Hazel, hope you managed to get some shut-eye last night. I think I've come out in sympathy with you - no sleep for me last night!
Fantastic number again, well done you. Hope all goes well with your visit to your GP. x

Thank you, GP to re-assess blood pressure as now off all meds, get fitted with their meter to monitor it 24/7. Then she wants to treat BPPV, the issue I have with dizziness, loose chrystals in the inner ear following that bad fall I had a few weeks back - then she wants .to do lots of blood tests- everything.

No I did not sleep again last night - mind you the two hour nap I went for yesterday morning, I slept for nearly 10 hours.

I am staying out today so I can't nap - need a decent nights sleep

Thank you, GP to re-assess blood pressure as now off all meds, get fitted with their meter to monitor it 24/7. Then she wants to treat BPPV, the issue I have with dizziness, loose chrystals in the inner ear following that bad fall I had a few weeks back - then she wants .to do lots of blood tests- everything.

No I did not sleep again last night - mind you the two hour nap I went for yesterday morning, I slept for nearly 10 hours.

Good luck.

Good morning folks. 5.4 today and a nice even line since around midnight🙂

Well, i'm considering making a bread & butter pudding this weekend. There is one in the Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet cookbook using a home made almond bread & berries instead of dried fruit.🙂
Mmmmmm! Haven't had bread and butter pud for yonks! Tom Kerridge Dopamine diet is one I'd like to follow, I must buy!

Good luck .
Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight

Last edited:

Oh Hazel, sorry to hear you didnt get a wink of sleep again. That's happened to me, no sleep for over 48hrs then slept solid for 12.40hrs! Mucks you about doesn't it 😱 Sounds like your GP is on the ball, plzd for you. Hope you don't have to wait too long for results, take care

Morning guys 🙂 I've woken to a slightly sore and swollen ear lobe thanks to my earring trying to strangle the life out of it during the night :( Oh and a 6.6 🙂 x

If I did that, she'll expect it every morning! I remember a few years ago, she was up early & nipped out to get a couple of Sausage & egg Mcmuffins & bought them back before I woke up. That was a nice breakfast in bed.:D
Okay...well if not doing Mrs P's (she's too good to you...Sausage & McMuffins in bed...spoilt...) brekkie...come and give me a hand with this paperwork...drives me mad...hate it...until I get to the invoicing...like doing that part!!!

Morning all. I woke with 6.2, which might sound dull and boring, but I think it's a nifty bit of correction after a 2.8 at four this morning.🙂

I'm off to Oban in 15 minutes to see the Diabetes consultant at 11, all part of the get Mikey a pump plan.:D

Okay...well if not doing Mrs P's (she's too good to you...Sausage & McMuffins in bed...spoilt...) brekkie...come and give me a hand with this paperwork...drives me mad...hate it...until I get to the invoicing...like doing that part!!!
Breakfast in bed it is then.:D

Morning...off to London this morning...despite the prospect of the A1(M) & London traffic...a 5.5 for me today...🙂
Bubbsie, I hope you wear your Nora Batty knee highs when you drive long distances!

Back