Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. I woke with 6.2, which might sound dull and boring, but I think it's a nifty bit of correction after a 2.8 at four this morning.🙂

I'm off to Oban in 15 minutes to see the Diabetes consultant at 11, all part of the get Mikey a pump plan.:D
Good luck Mike and 6.2 is a good number

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.3 today. What a lively crowd you all are and so very early! Wish I could be like that!

Been wondering how Flower is doing. Hope you're ok as haven't seen you on here for ages. Also Lynn Davies? Maybe I've just missed your posts. The forum can be so busy (which is great) I think I'm missing things! Hope you're both ok 🙂

Bubbsie, I hope you wear your Nora Batty knee highs when you drive long distances!
Couldn't possibly comment on that WL...might be too much information for anyone here who has high blood pressure...may just 'tip them over the edge'...:D:D:D

5.3 @ 7.13am not had any connection for a while, so frustrating.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.3 today. What a lively crowd you all are and so very early! Wish I could be like that!

Been wondering how Flower is doing. Hope you're ok as haven't seen you on here for ages. Also Lynn Davies? Maybe I've just missed your posts. The forum can be so busy (which is great) I think I'm missing things! Hope you're both ok 🙂
Not seen anything from @Amberzak either and @Northerner has been quieter than usual. I hope everyone is OK.

A 6.5 for me 🙂

@wirralass, just to say, the protein rolls you mentioned are from Lidl, not Aldi. Don't think Aldi do them 🙂

Have a good weekend everyone
Oops! Made a booby there didn't I? Thanks for spotting error Amigo 🙂 I'll post an amendment. Like your 6.5. Hope you're OK x

Sorry folks I made an error when I said that Aldi sold protein rolls 😱 I meant Lidl sell them. Hope you haven't made an unnecessary journey!

@Pine Marten. Hi, why not set an alarm on your clock/mobile to remind you?!
Eeek, wirralass, that would drive me (and Mr Marten) bonkers! Anyway I don't use an alarm on my mobile or clock, and I can't drink water if I'm not thirsty :(....

Im 9 this morning which is a leap forward for me happy, still working on it
@Ingressus Hi, 9 :Dis better than your 11 yesterday, good for you. Keep it up & no dodgy food while you're travelling eh?! Take care

DX Type 2 April 2016
Metformin withdrawn
Diet and exercise only

It's a 6.2 for me today at 7.44am - but I woke up in the early hours as I couldn't sleep cos my wrist & hand were hurting (carpel tunnel syndrome) so I got up to find my wrist brace and sat downstairs for a bit. I tested at 2.27am and it was 5.0, so I guess the later reading was a touch of the Dawn Phenomenons.

Morning folks. After the several lows of night I'm most supprised to be 5.2 this morning.

Last edited:
Back