Group 7-day waking average?

Morning, 6.4 for me and all I want to do is crawl back into my warm bed it's far too cold for my liking :( x

Morning all, 11 for me today.

Morning! I'll join you @Hazel on the 5.3 step with some paracetamol. Bit too much to drink last night.😳

5.1 @ 8.22 am.

Good morning everyone. A very nasty and utterly annoying 14.7 . I'm going to throttle that DF when I get a hold of her.

Morning...6.7 for me...slightly higher than I would like...however...I know why...no routine for the last few days...and been so naughty😱😱😱.

Good morning everyone. A very nasty and utterly annoying 14.7 . I'm going to throttle that DF when I get a hold of her.
Lin...old 'diabetty' has been having 'fun' with you for the last couple of days...yesterday sounds awful...lets hope she's satisfied you've had your turn and the B***H moves on.

I suspect you be in a rather long 'Q' Ljc...she's upset a lot of people this weekend...think we should boot her off the forum.

Happy good morning peeps!
Still can't find the lancing device so I had to stab my finger several times OUCH😱OUCH😱OUCH😱 resulting in a 6.2 today.
I wouldn't say it is a waking bgl tho because I haven't slept all night! Following in Hazels shoes I think!!
Hope you all have the numbers you want.

Back