Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 10.8 for me today.

Morning 6.5 and a very horrible, miserable misty day today x

Morning all, 6.7 here after treating a 3.5 at 3am, thought I'd knocked those on the head. I will be joining the queue to kick the DF.
Good luck with that 'Q' Robin...just had a quick look...bit like the first exit for the M25 off the good old A1(M)...so many of us there...surprised the BBC hasn't done a traffic alert on the backup it's causing...😱😱😱.

Good morning everyone. A very nasty and utterly annoying 14.7 . I'm going to throttle that DF when I get a hold of her.

Yes DF seems in mischievous mood Ljc! She clearly poured liquid glucose into me whilst I was napping yesterday. Otherwise, how could a small cheese sandwich have pushed me into double figures after a 10 min nap!
I'm putting a hit out on her! :D

I'll forgive her if I test ok this morning 😛

Good morning everyone. A very nasty and utterly annoying 14.7 . I'm going to throttle that DF when I get a hold of her.
@Ljc Not before I do Lin, I'm usually in the 5's but DF pushed it up to 6.2 this morning!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ljc
Yesterday I was 9.0 and it's 8.3 this morning.

Good morning all 🙂 Worked til 4am and woke with 7.0. Slightly better than yesterday but not great. I can't even blame the DF as it's me struggling and not resisting the chocolate I love so much. And it isn't even Easter yet! 😱

Morning - 4.7 for me
WOW! can we swop bgls plz? - I'll give you mine so you can reduce them for me - and in the meantime I'll take good care of yours til you have mine back in the 4-5's. haha! I wish!

According to my Libre I had a lovely smooth in target line from when I went to bed at 9pm until 3am then it decided to climb. Oops 15.1 when I woke up at 7.30z

Back