Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, I was at 9.9 this morning. Had my follow up at Dr's about my high blood pressure. Took in my readings for the past 2 weeks and he said that its fine, if anything its sometimes on the low side!

I knew it Mark...home made?...if so...dish out the recipe (please).
No, not my home made ones. These are Lindor extra dark. I'm making my own this weekend. Very easy recipe. 2 bars of 85% choc, a 500ml pot of double cream & some rum heated in a ban marie until totally melted. Pour into a container & allow to cool in fridge. Then scoop out with a teaspoon & roll into balls. They can then be dusted in 100% raw cocao, chopped nuts or desiccated coconut.:)

Morning all, I was at 9.9 this morning. Had my follow up at Dr's about my high blood pressure. Took in my readings for the past 2 weeks and he said that its fine, if anything its sometimes on the low side!
Well that's a relief anyway stitch x just goes to show how our bodies can act up when under stress x

No, not my home made ones. These are Lindor extra dark. I'm making my own this weekend. Very easy recipe. 2 bars of 85% choc, a 500ml pot of double cream & some rum heated in a ban marie until totally melted. Pour into a container & allow to cool in fridge. Then scoop out with a teaspoon & roll into balls. They can then be dusted in 100% raw cocao, chopped nuts or desiccated coconut.:)
I'm drooling already Mark!!

Morning all, 5.2 this a.m., and Uncle Libre tells me I had a nice level line all night. :)

(There should be a smiley for smug ba****d)
Congrats on your HS Mike, well deserved.

Last edited:
Good news Stitch...one thing less to worry about...now just lets get that referral done.

Tempted........

Glad it is down and he said they were fine.

Good morning folks. 5.7 today

3rd night running - no sleep - shattered.

Morning...not up until 06:20...practically a lay in for me...6.1.today...feel a cold lurking in the background...hope not!

Morning all. A hungry post basal test 7.4 for me. Was in the low fives all the way from 19:00 to about 02:00 when it went to 7.4 in half an hour and stayed there. Interesting.

Reactions: Ljc
Morning all its a 5.1 for me today x am off too work now ... Happy days x

Poor you, Hazel.:( Hope you sleep tonight.

Hi there.:) 6.8 here...aaah, that's better.:p

Some beautiful (unseasonal) weather forecast this weekend - I'm off to San Sebastián to celebrate our joint 50ths with the old gang from school.:D Can't wait! Sightseeing in the sunshine. They deserve it, living in wet Wales.:rolleyes:

Hope ev1 has a good weekend too.;)

Good morning! Get in! House special for me! 5.2!:)

8.5 this morning. Infection in toe. Started antibiotics yesterday.
Won't be wearing stiletto heels tonight. (Joking) But am still going to theatre tonight!
;)
Sadhbh...honestly... as if you are old enough to remember stiletto heels:D:D:D...come on...and look after that toe!!!

Back