Group 7-day waking average?

Oh my word, just wakened - 12 hours straight through.

Again to Lantus last night

Sorry for the confusion my name causes every one 😉
I always think it's KTel like those records back in the day. :D

No blood today, so worried. :( Just can't get any out.

Yes sir! 😉 socks pulled up but I'm still a walking hypo at the moment, 2.0 last night 3.1 just now. I'm tempted just to turn my pump off for a short while as my control has gone into erratic mode.🙄

All the best for a good clinic outcome Bubbsie. 🙂
Oh Flower...sounds like you are undertaking a real balancing act there...in fact you are...hope you get those BG's evened out soon... must be worrying & exhausting for you...hope your weekend runs smoothly...thank you my INR has gone up...not quite where it should be...but going in the right direction(at last).

I always think it's KTel like those records back in the day. :D

No blood today, so worried. :( Just can't get any out.
Ditto...try warming those hands/ fingers up before you prick them...then give them a good shake...you may find that works...hard work to get blood out of cold hands/fingers...good luck.

I've tried everything. The whole routine. :( I'm pricked and bruised all over. 😱

Good afternoon folks!

A very late start to the day, woke up 12.15pm to a 7. Higher than usual but only to be expected, blame it on a 3am naughty snack (or 2)!!! Felt very poorly about 1/2 hr later, reeled into bed, no pity please. Dread to think what level it would have been at say 7am!

@Northerner, left hand middle finger & shorter depth, thanks a bunch x

Everyone enjoy the rest of the day.

Diagnosed T2 April 2016

I've tried everything. The whole routine. :( I'm pricked and bruised all over. 😱
Hi Ditto. Sorry to hear you're still having problems in that respect. I'm wondering if there is an alternative to testing?! Maybe time to se your GP again or your diabetes nurse? You need to know what your bgl is for you to move forward x

Morning Northerner, I see you're up with the morning chorus!

I'm a little higher than yesterday...6.9. Not surprised tho, had a late night snack, not a naughty one tho! I havent slept yet, so tired :(

Last edited:
Morning Northerner, I see you're up with the morning chorus!

I'm a little higher than you today...6.9. Not surprised tho, had a late night snack, not a naughty one tho! I havent slept yet, so tired :(
Sorry to hear you haven't slept :( I hope you get a chance for a nap later today and get a better night tonight 🙂

Sorry to hear you haven't slept :( I hope you get a chance for a nap later today and get a better night tonight 🙂
Thank you, when I get to the point of a walking zombie state I'll fall into bed!. Hope you have a good day Northerner, take care

Morning all. 8.2 today :(

Good morning everyone at 4am my reading was 4.7

Good morning @Northerner my friend and thank you,I have posted a question in the general chat forum hope its in the right place🙂

Whoops a very bad 12.4. Thats what you get with pizza and a slow digestion. The one night in ages I've slept right through otherwise remedial action would have been taken. Correction dose in. Have a good day every one.

6.6 today.

Hi everybody.🙂 4.5 here.😛

I'm having a 'me' day today - a haircut, a bit of shopping and some time out from diabetes, renovation, snotty kids, rushing around like a headless chicken, etc etc. 😉
Have a good weekend, folks.😎

Back