Group 7-day waking average?

@Bubbsie , I hope your INR behaves itself this time. My Mum was the same when she was on Warfarin.
Thanks Ljc...despite doing all I can levels keep going down...hopeful I will get the desired result today...and get back to monthly appointments...as opposed to every week.

Aw Rosie, that's horrible when you haven't been able to sleep :( Hope you get a better night tonight or a chance for a nap later today {{{HUGS}}} Good number though, always a pleasure to see you posting good numbers after so long with frustratingly high ones! 🙂

Thanks, I think a nap will definitely be on the cards about midday! I still smile when I see such good numbers on my meter. After a year being above 15, it's still brilliant to see anything below 9!

Thanks, I think a nap will definitely be on the cards about midday! I still smile when I see such good numbers on my meter. After a year being above 15, it's still brilliant to see anything below 9!
Great result Rosie.

Sorry to hear that Rosie...lets hope it's temporary...sometimes its so difficult to settle back into a routine and home life after a spell in hospital...try to get your head down today if you can.

Fingers crossed! I'm probably going to nap later on, I just need to make sure it's early afternoon so I can still get an early night!

Good luck at clinic today!

Fingers crossed! I'm probably going to nap later on, I just need to make sure it's early afternoon so I can still get an early night!

Good luck at clinic today!
Thanks Rosie...relax into that nap this afternoon.

Morning all. A perfectly reasonable 6.3 for me, perhaps endoscopy everyday for decent waking levels?
No khskel...despite the great number...really?...surely far too drastic a remedy.😱😱😱

16.6 for me today. Grrr

Morning all, 5.5 for me, snap, Ljc, though mine was a couple of hours later than you early birds.

Morning all. A perfectly reasonable 6.3 for me, perhaps endoscopy everyday for decent waking levels?
I'll pass thanks, Khskel!🙄

Morning peeps.🙂 A bedtime snack and a 4.9 for me.😛

Good luck with those pesky levels, Bubbsie. :confused: Enjoy your siesta, Rosie.😉

Thats "normal" for me, unfortunately. Hopefully i'll get my appointment for hospital referal soon.

Anyway, its 9.8 for me.

Good morning 🙂 and a 6.7 today. Been higher lately yet no obvious change to food and hours if walking! Anyway today will do 🙂
Good luck today Bubbsie. I'm willing you a better result.
And hope your appt soon done Khskel. Is it just me? I always struggle to spell your name and have to scroll up to check! It's very unusual 🙂

Good morning 🙂 and a 6.7 today. Been higher lately yet no obvious change to food and hours if walking! Anyway today will do 🙂
Good luck today Bubbsie. I'm willing you a better result.
And hope your appt soon done Khskel. Is it just me? I always struggle to spell your name and have to scroll up to check! It's very unusual 🙂

Yes I have the same problem Linda. It's the non British configuration where there's too few vowels I reckon! 🙂

I'm going to have to start calling khskel, Special K! :D

Pay attention to those alarms please! 🙂

Yes sir! 😉 socks pulled up but I'm still a walking hypo at the moment, 2.0 last night 3.1 just now. I'm tempted just to turn my pump off for a short while as my control has gone into erratic mode.🙄

All the best for a good clinic outcome Bubbsie. 🙂

Yes sir! 😉 socks pulled up but I'm still a walking hypo at the moment, 2.0 last night 3.1 just now. I'm tempted just to turn my pump off for a short while as my control has gone into erratic mode.🙄

All the best for a good clinic outcome Bubbsie. 🙂
Oh my! :( Sorry to hear the DF is plaguing you again @Flower :( I'm sure I can get her to bounce off all four walls now, have been practising 😱 😉

Hope things stabilise at a much more comfortable level very soon {{{HUGS}}}

Back