Group 7-day waking average?

Oh man mine was 16 dont think thats good i have my d day on the the 21st first time insulin so scared can anyone tell me what level key tones kick in what ever they are ill today but still working so hard, how an earth did you all achieve those results, sorry let the side down

Thanks Bubbsie! You do make me laugh which is wonderful!
Good NJ...you have to laugh...when I think about some of the procedures I've had since the middle of last year...so invasive...got though most of them by laughing.. .pm'd you about one of them which I couldn't publish here...would make Alan's hair curl!!...mission accomplished...have a good day.

Good NJ...you have to laugh...when I think about some of the procedures I've had since the middle of last year...so invasive...got though most of them by laughing.. .pm'd you about one of them which I couldn't publish here...would make Alan's hair curl!!...mission accomplished...have a good day.[/
You have an amazing sense of humour and thanks for private message, that is so funny. Thing is everyone will want to know now!

Aw @Hazel, I'm so sorry to hear you are int the wars :( Thank goodness nothing broken {{{HUGS}}} Hope you recover well, and soon.

How much lantus ought you to have injected? Perhaps you've simply reached a point where it is unnecessary now?

Thanks Alan - down now to 8 to 10 depending on my reading at bedtime

No chance...definitely one for the ladies only:D:D:D

Yay! I'm first today! 5.5 from me.🙂

Morning all. 7.3 for me. Wanted to be a little higher this morning as it's endoscopy day to day so had 3 oatcakes for supper. After initial peak in the early hours BG has been falling gradually. Better take a supply of glucotabs with me. Have a good day.

Morning all. 7.3 for me. Wanted to be a little higher this morning as it's endoscopy day to day so had 3 oatcakes for supper. After initial peak in the early hours BG has been falling gradually. Better take a supply of glucotabs with me. Have a good day.
Good luck with that appointment khskel.

Morning...still in those sixes...6.4 today...slightly better than yesterday.

Good morning everyone. 7.1 today.

Good luck today

13.6 for me today.lucky the birthday cake was only nice enough for a mouse sized nibble then yuk in the bin.early start today so getting over not letting sleep buzzer sound 3 times.have a good day everyone

Morning all. Slightly high 8.3 for me today - went out last night tho so I'm happy I landed in single figures.
Plus been up all night as my mum now has my vomiting bug - bugger :(. At least she's living with me for a few weeks so I can look after her.

Have a great hump day everyone

Morning all, 4.3 here, result of gardening yesterday, but managed to avoid any hypos.
Good luck today, Khskel

Good morning 🙂 and a 7.3 today.
Good luck with your appt today khskel.

Back