Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...a week of ups & downs...on duty all day yesterday (London YUK)...BG has crept up to 6.8...time to take 'Betty' in hand...and get back down the diabetes ladder.

Morning all. Monday again and it's another 6.7 for me . Success in all your endevours.

Morning folks.🙂 6.1 here.😛

Good morning everyone. Forgot to test when I woke up a few hours ago. Before brekky was 9.3. :(

Morning all, 6.2 here, on a frosty and foggy morning,

Good morning all 🙂 and just scraped into the 6's with 6.9 this morning.

Morning all, 10.0 for me today.

Well, that's a surprise - forgot my Lantus last night.

Wow

A 6.3 for me on this bitterly cold morning. It's -2 here, real feel -4. More logs on the fire please! 🙂

Afternoon all. 6.1 @ 7.58, bit high for me but I'm totally stressed because I bought a hamster plus I am 'full of it' as we say round here. I'm boiling and keep having to wipe my brow with kitchen roll. I've also got to push Mum over to the surgery for Asthma appt and she's exceedingly heavy and I'm a wimp with no body strength. Killer. :confused:

Afternoon all. 6.1 @ 7.58, bit high for me but I'm totally stressed because I bought a hamster plus I am 'full of it' as we say round here. I'm boiling and keep having to wipe my brow with kitchen roll. I've also got to push Mum over to the surgery for Asthma appt and she's exceedingly heavy and I'm a wimp with no body strength. Killer. :confused:
Sorry to hear you're not well.hope t clears up soon.

Good morning everyone. 5.5 today

Morning...6.7 today...have to stop those bedtime snacks.

Back