Group 7-day waking average?

Last edited:
Morning all! A bit of a lay in with a 6.3 today.

Good morning, nippy in Manchester, but fairly bright. My first measure of the day is 5.7 @ 6.49. Just a pinprick of blood but it was enough thank goodness. I've come to the conclusion that everything's gone cheapo! I perused the lancet and it's a tiny pin of a thing compared to the 'blade' type lancet that lasted me ages, so I will just use a new one every time and see how I go. 🙂

Forgot to say...today is my Diaversary! One year today and completely blanked it. First I thought I was diagnosed just last November. Reading old diary made me think it was 26th Feb 2016 but now I find it was the 5th February last year but I was in complete denial. I can't even recollect the appointment. I only know because of the diary entry. 😱

Last edited:
@Ditto , Happy Diaversary.

A 6.6 for me and well done for your first year @Ditto. It's made me realise it's my 2nd year D anniversary this month but I'm not sure of the exact date. Just found it, my Diaversary is not till 23rd.

Happy Diaversary, @Ditto.🙂

Forgot to say...today is my Diaversary! One year today and completely blanked it. First I thought I was diagnosed just last November. Reading old diary made me think it was 26th Feb 2016 but now I find it was the 5th February last year but I was in complete denial. I can't even recollect the appointment. I only know because of the diary entry. 😱
Happy Diaversary @Ditto 🙂 Your readings show that you've done a great job getting to grips with things, so well done 🙂

Good morning everyone and it is a 5.2 for me and have a five mile walk planned this afternoon with a friend. Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday.
Congratulations on the House Special! 🙂 Hope you enjoy your walk - I went for a 5 mile run this morning, enjoyed it 🙂 Weather was cool, but dry and calm, hope it's good where you are 🙂

Congratulations on the House Special! 🙂 Hope you enjoy your walk - I went for a 5 mile run this morning, enjoyed it 🙂 Weather was cool, but dry and calm, hope it's good where you are 🙂
Thank you! Not sure what a House Special is but it makes me feel very good! Well done for your run, here it is grey, cold and hopefully not going to rain.

Back