Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. 11.5 for me, hopefully starting to go in right direction

Thanks for all the good wishes and hope everyone is feeling a bit better. Managed first day back so going off to bed soon
Well done Carol...hope that sleep leaves you rested...full of energy...and ready for another days work (always a down side:D:D:D).

Morning everyone. 6.5 for me today.
Good luck today Flower, and hope you're feeling better very soon.

Well done Carol...hope that sleep leaves you rested...full of energy...and ready for another days work (always a down side:D:D:D).
Full day ahead followed by thingy at Scottish parliament at night, so will be full of zzz,s on the train home. I think canape's will translate as carbs so will try to eat before I go.sachet of porridge will fill me up I think

Full day ahead followed by thingy at Scottish parliament at night, so will be full of zzz,s on the train home. I think canape's will translate as carbs so will try to eat before I go.sachet of porridge will fill me up I think
Ooh ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's... is that a new cocktail Carol?...oops😳😳😳...is that off tangent...apologies in advance

Morning all. A 7.7 for me today and off to my consultants appointment this morning so please wish me luck. After the last 3 months I'll be happy with a hba1c of anything under 7.5 - its wait and see time.

Have a great day all.

I managed to bounce her off three walls, will go for a fourth later 😉
Is there a punchbag version of the DF? A sustained beating might make us all feel better.🙄

Morning all.🙂 5.8 here.😛

Sorry to hear you're still suffering, Flower.:( I hope it goes well today. (((Hugs)))

Morning all. A 7.7 for me today and off to my consultants appointment this morning so please wish me luck. After the last 3 months I'll be happy with a hba1c of anything under 7.5 - its wait and see time.

Have a great day all.
Good luck grainger...routing for you...been a real tough time for you and your family...think you are doing so well...fingers crossed...let us know how you get on...🙂

Morning all, 10.3 for me today.

Good morning. No connection yesterday so a 5.8 for Monday.

After a high (for me) day yesterday I was 4.7 this morning. Quite shocked at that but I did have a very stressful day with a cat behind the washing machine...then it came out and jumped all over us all night, then the resident cat came in and discovered it sleeping in her place by Mum and fur and feathers were flying. I have a headache. :D

I haven't tested yet because the physical act of getting out of bed would make me cough too much! :(

Have a good day everyone especially those with appointments and challenges to overcome.

I haven't tested yet because the physical act of getting out of bed would make me cough too much! :(

Have a good day everyone especially those with appointments and challenges to overcome.
I hope things improve for you as the day progresses {{{HUGS}}}

Hope you feel better soon Amigo. X

Good morning. No connection yesterday so a 5.8 for Monday.

After a high (for me) day yesterday I was 4.7 this morning. Quite shocked at that but I did have a very stressful day with a cat behind the washing machine...then it came out and jumped all over us all night, then the resident cat came in and discovered it sleeping in her place by Mum and fur and feathers were flying. I have a headache. :D
Blimey what a stressful night Ditto...sounds like a nightmare...not surprised you have a headache...and still great numbers given the circumstances...hope today and this evening are more relaxed...and intruder cat returns to their own premises asap.

Morning everyone. Woke up alive, so that's a good start. 5.1 score, so that's another good start. Working myself up for the excitement of the World Indoor Bowls Championship this afternoon. Finely honed athletes battling it out, and finely aged spectators watching it.:confused:

Back