Group 7-day waking average?

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow Flower. It will be the start of better things for you 🙂

Please give the DF a punt across the room for me too Northerner, she's been meddling again 🙂

Late on parade, 7.3 today and I'm sinking under complications. My sight is really not good but before I can attempt to salvage that I'm having surgery tomorrow for carpal tunnel plus 3 trigger fingers that are stuck at unusual angles and hurt rather a lot 😱. I feel a wreck. Sorry to be glum :( but I hope at least to sort one thing out tomorrow and not feel so overwhelmed by it all.

Hope all goes well for you flower. It really shouldn't be this tough should it? :( Hugs of understanding

All good wishes for tomorrow from me too, Flower. Hope it goes well.

Please give the DF a punt across the room for me too Northerner, she's been meddling again 🙂

Late on parade, 7.3 today and I'm sinking under complications. My sight is really not good but before I can attempt to salvage that I'm having surgery tomorrow for carpal tunnel plus 3 trigger fingers that are stuck at unusual angles and hurt rather a lot 😱. I feel a wreck. Sorry to be glum :( but I hope at least to sort one thing out tomorrow and not feel so overwhelmed by it all.
I managed to bounce her off three walls, will go for a fourth later 😉

Aw @Flower, I do hope everything goes well for you tomorrow and have one thing out of the way, at least {{{{HUGS}}}} I really hope this year is the one where all these problems get sorted successfully and you can tick them all off 🙂

Thanks for all the good wishes and hope everyone is feeling a bit better. Managed first day back so going off to bed soon

Good luck for tomorrow Flower. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you. X

Big hugs, Flower. Hope all goes well tomorrow.

Flower. I Hope it all goes well today.

Flower sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly and in pain...not surprised you feel a bit glum...seems to be coming from all angles...good luck with your surgery today.

Urghh...morning...stressful day at work yesterday...shows...6.7 this morning...a long walk...clear my head...watch those numbers coming down.

Good morning everyone. A lovely 5.6 this chilly morning.

Good luck @Flower today. A more by luck than judgement 6.3 for me. Got distracted by poorly cats last night and totally lost track of where I was with my split bolus

Thank you all, your kind words have made me cry!

Go for the fourth wall please Northerner, make her pay! How on earth did she get that Christmas tree out of her behind? You didn't fall for her promises of no meddling did you? 😉
Good luck today flower

Good luck @Flower today. A more by luck than judgement 6.3 for me. Got distracted by poorly cats last night and totally lost track of where I was with my split bolus
Hope the cats are recovering khskel...lucky or not 6.3 not too bad given the circumstances.

Hope cats are ok

Back