Group 7-day waking average?

It's a 6.0 for me this morning.

Phew thank goodness for that NJ...I am so ignorant of anything connected to type 1...get that pen fixed...another day for yoga/walking...about to set off with Harry for walkies...he doesn't look keen...that makes two of us...freezing out there.

Good morning 🙂 and 7.1 today.
Hope you soon get pens sorted and your appt goes well.

Morning all.🙂 3.2 here - and not an inkling as to being hypo!🙄

Ground frost again this morning - a rare sight here. 🙂

Its a 4.7 from me and considering I over done it yesterday and was 9.5 after dinner .... Happy with that even if it makes no sense x

Good morning campers. Winter is back on track. All the ferries are on yellow alert due to high winds with 50 mph gusts. According to forecasts tomorrow will be the same, and Friday quiet. Aye right. I go for my gastroscopy over in Oban on Friday.:confused:

6.1, by the way🙂

Good morning campers. Winter is back on track. All the ferries are on yellow alert due to high winds with 50 mph gusts. According to forecasts tomorrow will be the same, and Friday quiet. Aye right. I go for my gastroscopy over in Oban on Friday.:confused:

6.1, by the way🙂
Hope things are calmer by Friday! 🙂

Morning all, a house special 5.2 today, I'm pleased to say, and a good check up at the dentists earlier this morning with just a bit of a clean 🙂

Hope the coughing stops soon, Amigo xx

Thanks, Northerner :D ...I seem to have got past the slightly higher numbers of post-Christmas etc now and have had some lovely 5s for the past couple of weeks!

Always good to see a HS Pine Martin 🙂 And a by at the dentist a real bonus!

Phew thank goodness for that NJ...I am so ignorant of anything connected to type 1...get that pen fixed...another day for yoga/walking...about to set off with Harry for walkies...he doesn't look keen...that makes two of us...freezing out there.
Thanks and all good now. I made sure the day got better and better and so good to bring my panic here and receive such good support. Hope you enjoyed your walk, it was freezing!

Evenin' all. 5.6 @ 7.03 this morning.

Thanks and all good now. I made sure the day got better and better and so good to bring my panic here and receive such good support. Hope you enjoyed your walk, it was freezing!
Yes great walk...feet like ice when I got home...glad its all fixed🙂

Bad sleep...6.3 today...want to go back to bed.

Morning folks.🙂 Another hypo...bleurggch.😱:confused: I'm starting to suspect that I'll never have nice, well-behaved BGs. Every week is a tweak-fest. Trends? I should be so lucky!:confused:🙂

Hope you had a better night, Amigo.😳🙂

Morning all. 5.3 for me thanks to a 2 unit correction at 03:00. Digestion on a go slow last night . Hypo @ bedtime despite only having had 60% of my teatime bolus then wham everything hit in the early hours. Consultant appt on 16th feb. Let's see what they say.

Khskel I feel for you looks like we had a similar night. 4.1 at 1.30 despite a six hour bolus because my food wasn't digesting, 15.5 when I woke up and gastroparesis has been feeling horrendous all night.

Back