Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 5.3 for me thanks to a 2 unit correction at 03:00. Digestion on a go slow last night . Hypo @ bedtime despite only having had 60% of my teatime bolus then wham everything hit in the early hours. Consultant appt on 16th feb. Let's see what they say.
Sorry to hear that...pity that appointment isn't sooner khskel...hope you managed to get some rest.

Khskel I feel for you looks like we had a similar night. 4.1 at 1.30 despite a six hour bolus because my food wasn't digesting, 15.5 when I woke up and gastroparesis has been feeling horrendous all night.
Thankfully no experience of that AJ...I do feel for you and khskel...hope the day improves for you and you manage to get some relief/rest.

Creeping up but still OK at a 6.8 this morning.

Good morning campers. Winter is back on track. All the ferries are on yellow alert due to high winds with 50 mph gusts. According to forecasts tomorrow will be the same, and Friday quiet. Aye right. I go for my gastroscopy over in Oban on Friday.:confused:

6.1, by the way🙂
Good luck for Friday mikey

Morning all, 10 for me today. Blood tests tomorrow morning, so will hopefully have an idea of whats going on early next week.

Good morning 🙂 and it's 6.8 for me. Joining you GG and New Journey!

Morning all. 5.5 for me. Finally think I have my night basal right 🙂.

Bore da pawb ...a drop from my recent run of 9.various with an 8.1 this morning. :D

After hitting a 15.2 yesterday 4 hours after breakfast (2 shredded wheat) I diluted myself with lots of water and ate precious little for tea last night (scored a 9.6 before going off to teach the Cubs).

A 6.9 for me and still coughing well but hopefully improving a bit now courtesy of penicillin 🙂

Pleased to hear you're on the mend, Amigo.🙂

Beautiful day here on Mull. Bit windy so the ferries are still on yellow alert, but it should be back to normal tomorrow for the gastroscopy. So on this lovely winter morning I scored a lovely 5.1., despite the carb excesses of a Burns night Haggis, tatties etc. No whisky, this year of course:(

5.5 for me first thing. 🙂

My sister is 4.0 before bed. What can I tell her to eat so she doesn't go too low during the night. She doesn't understand anything about this. I'm not much better! She's on Metformin and was only diagnosed before Christmas.

5.5 for me first thing. 🙂

My sister is 4.0 before bed. What can I tell her to eat so she doesn't go too low during the night. She doesn't understand anything about this. I'm not much better! She's on Metformin and was only diagnosed before Christmas.
What sort of levels does she wake on @Ditto, and does she check at all during the day? If she's just on metformin then there shouldn't be any danger of her dropping much lower, if at all, during the night. If she'd prefer to have something, then perhaps an oatcake or similar should edge her levels up a little (I actually find Belvita biscuits are good at just raising levels a little and even live up to their claims of being 'slow-release' 🙂)

Your 5.5 is pretty much perfect! 🙂

Oh right, I'll tell her. Daph's a night person and often stays up all night and sleeps most of the day. She doesn't measure much usually, definitely not in the morning, she's too grumpy...her and my long-time diabetic sister are incorrigible. Daph only measured last night because I was feeding her scare stories. :D My other sister Deb came out quite high but not as much as the 23 last time. She was driving though and I believe you have to be at 5.0 to drive? I try and tell them everything I learn on here. Daph's going to come to the meetings with me month after next. She had cancelled but I've persuaded her. Our Deb's a lost cause. I made them watch those scary documentaries last month and Deb said it was all fuss and she'd been diabetic 20 years! I said yeah and you've had a heart attack. 😱 Thanks for the info.

Good morning everyone. A far from happy 10.6 this morning. Will someone give the DF a good pasting for me please.

Back