Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone. 6.6 today. A very Merry Christmas to all, and hope all runs smoothly and peacefully for everyone.

4.0 for me after difficult family evening in Italian restaurant, the food not my family! Wishing everyone a Happy Festive time without any diabetic or other challenges.

A 6.2 for me after going to bed (tipsy) on 6.1 so a nice steady line overnight.

Just need to get myself into Christmas mood now. I obviously need crowds, tv repeats and some sherry for that!

Warm best wishes to all you lovely, fun people x

Bore da pawb... An 8.4 for me this morning. Not great but better than it has been. Off to the Supermarket shortly to watch grown women fighting over sprouts and carrots. I think it must be the end of the world because people are buying food like the shops aren't ever going to open again...Oh, just heard they are...on Boxing Day.

Morning all. 10.5 for me today. And before people comment I've been up since 7.30! Just been busy getting stuff sorted for tomorrow.

Good afternoon all. Merry Christmas Eve Eve :D BG on getting up 5.6

Nadolig llawen A cheeky 6.3 for me. Higher than normal but was awake for 3 hours during the night as my anti biotics are making me feel ucky!!

Merry Christmas everyone.
Very pleased with 5.4 today

Merry Christmas, 20 year old daughters still waking me up way too early, when will they grow up? Last callout yesterday was FAST+, so lets all be thankful that we are able to wake up and talk to each other this day. BG still unremarkable, 5.2 today. Hopefully no calls today! Starting Xmas Dinner now.

A quick hello this Christmas morning before the mayhem starts...up early...Santa has been...a 6.3 today...not bad considering the champagne and 'nibbles' last night...Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas everyone. 10.6 for me today. Hope everyone has a fantastic day. P.S. does anyone want a tooth ache. :(

Ho ho ho! :D Happy Christmas all! 🙂 I hope everyone has taken their festive injections and pills - have a wonderful day! 🙂 6.3 for me today, so I will join @Bubbsie on the festive step 🙂

@Stitch147 - I hope that the toothache doesn't cause you too much bother, what a rotten day to get it :(

Merry Christmas everyone. 10.6 for me today. Hope everyone has a fantastic day. P.S. does anyone want a tooth ache. :(
Stitch...not a present from Santa...shame...any day rotten to suffer toothache...particularly today...hope it goes asap.

Happy Christmas one and all. 5.9/5.5 for me. Unfortunately mother in law was rushed into hospital yeaterday evening so all plans off at the moment. All we know for now is that it was not aheart attack.

Morning all, a festive 5.1 for me.
Sorry to hear that, Khskel, I hope your mother-in-law goes on OK .

Merry Christmas to you all 🙂
So sorry to hear about your mother in law khskel and hope she is soon improving.
And Stitch hope your tooth ache doesn't spoil your day too much.

Happy Christmas one and all. 5.9/5.5 for me. Unfortunately mother in law was rushed into hospital yeaterday evening so all plans off at the moment. All we know for now is that it was not aheart attack.
So sorry to hear that khskel...hope she recovers soon.

Merry Christmas, 20 year old daughters still waking me up way too early, when will they grow up? Last callout yesterday was FAST+, so lets all be thankful that we are able to wake up and talk to each other this day. BG still unremarkable, 5.2 today. Hopefully no calls today! Starting Xmas Dinner now.
Don't think they will ever grow up...especially at Christmas...off to the kitchen myself shortly...enjoy your day Owen.

Santa brought me a 5.7

Sorry about your mother in law Khskel and hope that toothache eases Stitch.

Have a lovely day everyone 🙂

Back