Group 7-day waking average?

Reactions: Ljc
Morning...6.6 today.

Morning all.🙂 5.4 here.😛

Off to the reno house today for our first Xmas there. Weather forecast for the weekend is (unseasonably) 'scorrrchio' - hope they're right!🙄

Have a great Christmas weekend ev1.😛:D😛

Morning all.🙂 5.4 here.😛

Off to the reno house today for our first Xmas there. Weather forecast for the weekend is (unseasonably) 'scorrrchio' - hope they're right!🙄

Ooh! Great that you are able to spend Christmas in your special home! 🙂 Hope you have a lovely time! 🙂

Ooh! Great that you are able to spend Christmas in your special home! 🙂 Hope you have a lovely time! 🙂
Thanks, Northie.🙂 It IS a special place - very rustic and very chilled (well, until hubby starts DIYing summat, then it's all chain saws, hammers and swearing!).😛

Morning all. 6.2/6.1 after a strange spike in the early hours followed by a smooth descent.

Good morning everyone. I was so happy at 3.30am with a 6.5 and a smooth line on the Libre, not so happy when I got up at 6.30 and it was 9.5 and rising with a very uncomfortable stomach. Good morning gastroparesis!

Good morning everyone. I was so happy at 3.30am with a 6.5 and a smooth line on the Libre, not so happy when I got up at 6.30 and it was 9.5 and rising with a very uncomfortable stomach. Good morning gastroparesis!
Hope you settle back into good levels soon {{{HUGS}}}

Good morning 🙂 7.1 today.

Braving town on the early bus as I haven't been able to get there before today. Wearing a neon pink sock on my foot over my plaster cast as a high vis jacket for my poorly leg, it will probably attract people to fall over me! 😉 Extra glucose, peace and goodwill onboard.....

Happy Christmas in your special house Bloden, presumably you have re done the bits the D fairy 'helped' with 🙂

Thank you Northerner. It will probably be a fire fighting morning but I'm not complaining because I'm glad to be alive to be able to fight it 🙂

Good morning 🙂 7.1 today.

Braving town on the early bus as I haven't been able to get there before today. Wearing a neon pink sock on my foot over my plaster cast as a high vis jacket for my poorly leg, it will probably attract people to fall over me! 😉 Extra glucose, peace and goodwill onboard.....

Happy Christmas in your special house Bloden, presumably you have re done the bits the D fairy 'helped' with 🙂
I hope you have a good time in town and your funky sock keeps everyone out of the way 🙂

Morning all.🙂 5.4 here.😛

Have a wonderful time there.

Morning everyone. 4.7 here. Off to collect the goose from the butcher in the next village in a mo, then I'm all done for Xmas and will not be venturing out of the house except on foot for at least a week.

Hope you feel better soon Amanda. Can I share you 9.5 step this morning? We'll keep eachother company.
Last day in the office today (back in next wednesday though :() and I'm taking a half day. Off to the cafe for some brekkie with the boss soon. We're the only ones here, hopefully he'll pay!

Thank you Stitch. You're more than welcome to join me on the 9.5 step 🙂 Have a good day.

And it's a rather lovely 5.9 from me today.

Morning all, 8.7 for me today. Happy almost Christmas everyone 🙂

Back