Group 7-day waking average?

Around 8 at breakfast

0 at lunch

Around 6 at dinner

Morning good people. 🙂 I'm in 7.0 heaven this morning.😛

Today is Spain's BIG national lottery draw. The average spend on tickets per household is something like €300! The draw's held in a theatre and goes on for hours...some people queue up all night (in fancy dress) to be in the audience...the big question in Spain today is: Where will it (the good luck, that is) land?🙄:confused:🙂

Good morning. 7.5 today 🙂

Morning all, 6.3 here. Hope the lottery luck lands on you, Bloden.

Good morning 🙂 and 6.9 today.
Good luck Bloden! :D

Morning all, 9.7 for me today. Pleased with that with everything that I ate and drank last night!!!

Morning. Joining Khskel on the 6.8 step this morning.

Morning everyone! Haven't done a waking test in ages, but after the curry with a naan last night, thought i'd better check. 5.8. Very happy with that.🙂

3.9 and Northerner was right I should never have increased my lantus! It turns out I was getting higher readings as my rapid had stopped working and now readings back to my normal range. Much relief here and looking forward to a few treats at Christmas.

Good morning folks. 5.4 on getting up at 8. 🙂

5.9 on going to bed last night. I thought it was supposed to go up over night?

Nice numbers.
IMO as D can't read it doesn't know the rules lol.

You can treat the numbers as virtually the same, given that meters (and blood) can vary by small amounts 🙂 Early on after diagnosis, out of curiosity, I did three tests - same time, same finger - and got three different results! All pretty close to each other though! 🙂

Morning all, 6.3 here. Hope the lottery luck lands on you, Bloden.
Unlikely - didn't buy a ticket!🙄 I'll take that luck (thank you, btw) and use it elsewhere...hate to see it go to waste!:D

Good morning everyone . 6.6 today

Back