Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and a better 6.7 today.
My foot is painful to walk but that's unavoidable with work. I don't know where these random aches and pains come from but they are a bloomin' nuisance!

A 6.6 for me again

Linda, sorry to hear about your foot. I know like me you have joint problems. For some inexplicable reason I couldn't put my big toe to the ground without pain this week. Was afraid I'd cut it but no signs of that. It's not gout. Wondering if it's arthritis in the toe joints.
I agree these random pains are more than a 'blooming nuisance!' Hope yours is better soon x

Thanks Amigo. And hope your big toe is better now. What are we like! 😱

Thanks very much Bubsie & Northerner.
I must be patient.
Not my strongest point! 😉
I have tested before bed a couple of times, but it's never seemed more than 8something at that point. I will try a few over the weekend.
They called me to know another Fasting Blood sugar for Wednesday (2 weeks out of hospital) so I would like to have a good number for that.
But I will assume that will not be showing patience...
Many thanks.
🙂
I was exactly the same...rushing...but as long as you are doing your best...all you can do🙂

I've scored 5.4 this morning. Still no night time hypo on Levemir. I've still got a bit of a high temperature from the UC, so I'm a bit achy, but I'm determined to be right for Christmas.🙂

You can't be properly grumpy when you're unwell, people excuse you.:confused:

Good morning everyone 6.6 today.

Morning...6.5 today.

5.7 this morning. 🙂

Went right up yesterday, 6.9 after 4 Richmond's for breakfast, then 8.1 after cider vinegar stew with a fat dumpling for dinner. Won't do that again then or do you think that's okay every once in a while?
I looked at carbs on Richmond's sausages as they caused me a biggish jump and it was high. I now scour packaging as even Tesco finest vary in carbs per flavour. Some are very low. I'm happy with a 6.9 after food. I usually wake now on low fives which I'm pleased with being only a month since dx

I looked at carbs on Richmond's sausages as they caused me a biggish jump and it was high. I now scour packaging as even Tesco finest vary in carbs per flavour. Some are very low. I'm happy with a 6.9 after food. I usually wake now on low fives which I'm pleased with being only a month since dx
That's excellent @Grogg1! 🙂

5.7 for me today 🙂

Good morning all 🙂. and 6.8 today.
Some very early risers for a Sunday. I wouldn't be up yet if it wasn't for work!

I also looked at Richmond sausages after that comment. Then I got sidetracked ar the sweet sausages. Then I saw the Armagh Bramley Apples sausages were gluten free. mmm. But they were 6.6g per 100g! But that was GRILLED so is there some marketing trick I'm missing here?

I also looked at Richmond sausages after that comment. Then I got sidetracked ar the sweet sausages. Then I saw the Armagh Bramley Apples sausages were gluten free. mmm. But they were 6.6g per 100g! But that was GRILLED so is there some marketing trick I'm missing here?
I look at carbs per 2 sausages It varies depending on flavour. I really should test but been awake all night

Morning all. 6.9 for me this morning.

A crappy 6.8 for me here. Been up all night - had zero sleep and so angry with the world

Good morning all. My 'net connection has been defunct, so frustrating grrr.

Hope you feel better soon Grogg, I can't manage without sleep. :( Maybe you can get your head down later?

5.3 for me yesterday morning first thing. Have now run out of strips but my family are sending some. Sister is long time D so she gets them on repeat.

I am planning curry and rice for dinner this evening and should really measure before and after. I'm interested to see how I go on. I'm a bit scared, but absolutely dying to have my favourite meal.

Aw, poor you, Linda. I hope you get a chance to (literally) put your feet up today. Same goes for all those sick, tired, in-pain bunnies...:(...I hope you're all feeling better asap!

Morning all.🙂 Had a lie-in until 9 - unheard of!😱🙂 7.5 here.😛

I'm FINally attacking my office today (been putting it off since October:confused:) and doing some downsizing too before we move house next year.🙄 I hope ev1 has a relaaaaxing Sunday.😛

5.2 this morning

Back