Group 7-day waking average?

Surprised went for my Christmas dinner last night had garlic mushrooms starter, Xmas carvery then a bit of chocolate fudge cake and ice cream and bloods this morning were 6.6. I did do a lot of excercise and didnt have much to eat in the day.
Result! :D I think that's the key - plan a bit for it, put in a bit of effort beforehand, then you can enjoy it 🙂

Well, mine was 9.8, and going up and down all night. I've got a slightly raised temperature, probably due to the UC, so I'm pleading extenuating circumstances🙂

7.1 for me today. Must be something in the air @Bubbsie, I'm the same this week, all over the place
Difficult week GG...not been in any kind of routine...funeral on Wednesday...so up and down the last few days...must dig in and settle down...HbA1c next week...dreading it.

Last edited:
Morning...couldn't sleep...numbers heading down again...6.6 today.

Bore da pawb... A 9.7 for me this morning. Mind you, I was 17.7 before bed last night. (I'd had some Chinese food for my tea)

Surprised went for my Christmas dinner last night had garlic mushrooms starter, Xmas carvery then a bit of chocolate fudge cake and ice cream and bloods this morning were 6.6. I did do a lot of excercise and didnt have much to eat in the day.
I'm out with the girls tonight for our Xmas bash so I think I'll follow your lead, Ibby, and have an active day to help my insulin cope with this evening's carbs.😛

Morning folks.🙂 6.8 here.:D

What a hooooorrible day - cold n wet. Looks like we picked a good day for some out-of-town shopping centre action.🙄

That Libre sensor is working very well! 🙂 You'd get the same variation from two fingerpricks, or even two tests from the same drop of blood!
I do my morning Libre 10 mins after my finger prick and that seems to account for the inherent lag. I hope to post some thoughts on the libre when I've finished my first full sensor in a few days.

Good morning everyone. 7.7 for me

I do my morning Libre 10 mins after my finger prick and that seems to account for the inherent lag. I hope to post some thoughts on the libre when I've finished my first full sensor in a few days.
That would be incredibly useful. Mine's about to go out the window the variations are so great 😡

Good morning . Forgot to test when I woke up . 7.0 befor brekky.

5.7 this morning. 🙂

Went right up yesterday, 6.9 after 4 Richmond's for breakfast, then 8.1 after cider vinegar stew with a fat dumpling for dinner. Won't do that again then or do you think that's okay every once in a while?

5.7 this morning. 🙂

Went right up yesterday, 6.9 after 4 Richmond's for breakfast, then 8.1 after cider vinegar stew with a fat dumpling for dinner. Won't do that again then or do you think that's okay every once in a while?
Hi, It really depends on the difference between your pre meal and post meal levels , but those numbers look just fine to me.
Let's face it stew without a nice dumpling just doesn't cut it , does it.

Back