Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 10.8 for me today (libre showing 9.7). Gonna download all the graph thingys later when I get home.
They seem fairly close in values to fingerpricks Stitch, now things have settled down - will be very interesting to see the results! My guess is that they will show that the HbA1c you got was incorrect, and that you could benefit from a basal insulin - possibly just a couple of units, like @Owen. I might be wrong though, I think I was once 😉 :D

They seem fairly close in values to fingerpricks Stitch, now things have settled down - will be very interesting to see the results! My guess is that they will show that the HbA1c you got was incorrect, and that you could benefit from a basal insulin - possibly just a couple of units, like @Owen. I might be wrong though, I think I was once 😉 :D
The libre is showing my average over the past 7 days as 8.6mmol, this works out to a HbA1c of 53. So we shall see.

5.5 this morning

Good afternoon all. Didn't get up till half ten! Measured earlier though when first up at half five - 5.7 which I think is great considering I had corned beef hash yesterday for lunch and potatoes with my dinner last night. 🙂

5.3 this morning

Morning...7 for me today...numbers all over the place the last week.

Morning all. 5.6 today 🙂

7.1 for me today. Must be something in the air @Bubbsie, I'm the same this week, all over the place

Snap @GreyhoundGal 7.1/6.8 for me. A very level night, just half a unit short. Have a good day all.

Morning all.🙂 A not-great 8.0 for me.o_O

I could really benefit from a correction dose at work sometimes - my BG often shoots up when we have too much fun in class!😱😛 The knock-on effect can last til the next morning...:confused:🙄

Good morning, 5.6 for me first thing...need new finger-prickers, like getting blood out of a stone, I'm a pincushion. 🙄

Good morning all 🙂 and it's 6.5 for me.

Bore da pawb ...an 8.9 for me this morning (I knew I shouldn't have eaten cake last night after tea!)

Morning all. Quite a difference in readings this morning. Libre said 8.3, finger prick was 10.1. Just had a cheeky breakfast at the cafe of egg, bacon and grilled tomatoes. Was rather yummy.

Surprised went for my Christmas dinner last night had garlic mushrooms starter, Xmas carvery then a bit of chocolate fudge cake and ice cream and bloods this morning were 6.6. I did do a lot of excercise and didnt have much to eat in the day.

Back