Group 7-day waking average?

I woke with a very disappointing 9.1. When I looked at my Libre record, there was a very odd peak of 12.5 in the middle of the night.

Then I realised what's going on. Because my Ulcerative Colitis has flared up, I've increased the Mesalazine from one twice a day maintenance, to two tablets three times a day, so there is a battle going on in my colon as the medication fights the inflammation.

So it's just the high BGs that you get with an infection. That's my excuse.🙂

Hope it stabilises soon Mike. My meter acts like an infection barometer for me!

Aye, it's nice when your diabetes kit flags up summat else going on 🙂

Good morning folks. 7.7 today

Fed up with the big differences between finger and libre now. 7.6 and 4.9 respectively this morning. The difference doesn't even stay approx the same at each test, times of day, or whenBG going up or down.

Morning...6.9 today.

Morning all, 7.2 here.😱 We won't mention yesterday evening's mince pie incident.

I wouldn't thank you for a mince pie, too rich! 🙂

Good morning peoples. 5.5 today...

Fed up with the big differences between finger and libre now. 7.6 and 4.9 respectively this morning. The difference doesn't even stay approx the same at each test, times of day, or whenBG going up or down.
It IS annoying, isn't it GG, but I've learned to live with it. 🙄 My Libre flies approx 2-3 mmols higher than my Aviva, MOST of the time. Sometimes it goes SKY high and ev now and then it falls below the Aviva. :confused:🙂 However, life's so much better with the Libre, even with it's eccentricities! 🙂

Morning all.🙂 Ditto, Ditto...5.5 for me too.😛

Morning all. Im back after a couple of days a way enjoying myself. A 9.9 (8.9 on libre) for me today. Yesterday my libre showed me as being fairly steady all day and even as low as 5.7 at one point, why cant I give up work and just do loads and loads of walking all day long!!! Oh well, back to work and back to normal.

bore da pawb ...a 9.2 for me this morning. No...I don't know why.
Didn't feel great at all last evening. Head was a bit 'distant', felt a bit to the left of where I actually was if you know what I mean, was quite dizzy and overwhelmingly tired until I picked up around 22:00.

why cant I give up work and just do loads and loads of walking all day long!!! Oh well, back to work and back to normal.
Get yourself a job as a Postie!

Morning all 4.7 for me today.

Morning all, 7.2 here.😱 We won't mention yesterday evening's mince pie incident.
Joining you on the 7.2 step this morning @Robin, no mince pie to even ignore! 😱 For some reason I felt totally drained of energy yesterday, and I've just spent an almost unprecedented 11 hours in bed 😱 Don't feel ill, just fatigued, the dull, dank weather isn't helping! Roll on a week on Thursday, when the day will be 3 seconds longer than the day before! 🙂

Joining you on the 7.2 step this morning @Robin, no mince pie to even ignore! 😱 For some reason I felt totally drained of energy yesterday, and I've just spent an almost unprecedented 11 hours in bed 😱 Don't feel ill, just fatigued, the dull, dank weather isn't helping! Roll on a week on Thursday, when the day will be 3 seconds longer than the day before! 🙂
I always feel cheated in January, because although the days are getting longer, it continues to get darker in the mornings for the first couple of weeks. Agree, though, it's miserable here this morning, and the couple of sunny days we had last week, I felt so much more energised and even did some gardening!

Back