Group 7-day waking average?

Good luck with that Alan

Morning all. I'm 7.0 this morning but that's cos of a 2.1 in the middle of the night overcorrected. Didn't wake up till 11.00 so I'm in deep do-dos in the pub.
Still, they can't sack me because of equality at work legislation.🙂

Morning all. I'm 7.0 this morning but that's cos of a 2.1 in the middle of the night overcorrected. Didn't wake up till 11.00 so I'm in deep do-dos in the pub.
Still, they can't sack me because of equality at work legislation.🙂
That's a pretty low reading Mike, have you been able to work out why? Tongues will be hanging out at the pub! 😱 🙂

Morning...seem to be stuck in the sixes...6.5 today.

Good morning 🙂 I'm one of the early rises today (for work). Think my body's in shock 7.1 😱

7.2 this morning , goes to show how inportant light exercise can be , not did my daily half hour walk around house as partner is going through another bad spell .

Morning. 6.7 for me today.

4.7 this morning

If it is below 5 again tomorrow, I will drop Lantus by a couple of units

Morning all. 6.8 here, just plugged in a new Libre sensor so I can see I've been bumping along the bottom all night and then had a steep dawn rise.

Bore da pawb... an acceptable 9.1 this morning (was high last night - I blame the bread roll. It says it didn't force itself down my neck!)

Good morning all. 11.2 for me today.

Good morning, peeps. A rather nice 5.6 for me today. Very foggy here in the Fens this morning, but looks like it will be a lovely day.🙂

5.8 after dreadful end of a day with a hypo as I was about to drive 140 miles so waited in Costa for hour and half, did miss the rush hour so that was good.

Good morning everyone. 7.2 today

Good morning everyone. 6.2 today.

Back