Group 7-day waking average?

Northerner was that a WHOLE number!!! Tut tut
Well amazingly I managed a smooth line during the night and woke up at 7.2. In comparison to most of my recent nights it is a brilliant result so I am very pleased with that.

Morning all. 6.8 for me this morning.

Morning all. 6.4 to bed 6.2 on rising but 7.6 and 7.8 inbetween. I will have a ponder on that. Have a good week everybody.

Bore da pawb... an 8.7 this morning. Hope you all have a great day

Good morning everyone . 6.6 today.

Morning 🙂 a great big sore throat related 9.7 today ggrrr. Why do people sneeze over me on the bus don't they know I'm diabetic 😉😉

Morning all, is it really monday already. A 10.*cough* for me today.

Morning 🙂 a great big sore throat related 9.7 today ggrrr. Why do people sneeze over me on the bus don't they know I'm diabetic 😉😉

These mucous troopers march about everywhere causing havoc, I feel for you flower!:(

A 6.6 for me this morning

Morning. A 5.8 for me today

Morning all. It's Monday, so time to start winding down for the weekend. I'm 6.1 this morning and just about to ring the surgery to see if my latest blood tests are back, then I can collar the doctor and get myself fettled. What I really want to do is go back to bed, but as folk die in bed, I'll pass on that one.:confused:

Morning all. It's Monday, so time to start winding down for the weekend. I'm 6.1 this morning and just about to ring the surgery to see if my latest blood tests are back, then I can collar the doctor and get myself fettled. What I really want to do is go back to bed, but as folk die in bed, I'll pass on that one.:confused:
Hope you can get an appointment sorted quickly Mike 🙂

Hope you don't have to wait long for an appointment.

Morning...6 dead on today.

Back