Group 7-day waking average?

Gah! So much for Maltesers being light! 🙄 Try one of those treble-wave-multi-bolus-magic-wizard-tricks on your pump next time (think that's what they are called 😉) {{{HUGS}}}

Good call - not used some of the tricks on my pump yet - guess now is a good time to test them out! (I plan to consume my body weight in chocolate this week - then I guess start running it off again next!). Hug much appreciated x

Hello everyone ...it's me again
I'm feeling very peckish at the moment (despite porridge oats mixed with some all bran and cold milk for brekkie - but that was at 06:15)
Urgent Replies for this one please ...before I eat my keyboard
would I be better off with...
A) a small Apple
B) some sausages from the works Canteen, or
C) a bacon bap from the works Canteen
Lunch (Bacon Omelette & can of diet fizz) is 2½ hours away.

Good morning all 🙂 Woken up by a Vodaphone call. Not had enough sleep after a night shift and grumpy! Once I wake up my mind starts whirling and that's it. Had to keep phone on as awaiting a more important call which obviously hasn't happened yet!
Anyway 6.3 so pleased with that 🙂

I'm feeling very peckish at the moment (despite porridge oats mixed with some all bran and cold milk for brekkie - but that was at 06:15)
A) a small Apple
Hi, if your BGs are ok I'd wait till lunchtime, perhaps Have a drink .mind you I'd have to opt for the sausages to assuage my hunger till lunch.

A) a small Apple
The keyboard is carb free!

Good morning everyone. 4.8 today 🙂

Bore da pawb... it's 8.2 here this morning (only wish that was the temperature!) It's f-f-freezing!!

Morning. Back to normality today with a 6.4 🙂

4.2 this morning

Morning...freezing...6.9 this morning...can't seem to warm up.

Morning all. 5.1 here. First act of the day, realise it's a bit parky and Central heating hasn't come on, go downstairs and top up the system. Second act, retreat back to bed with a cup of tea until the house warms up. At least it was a simple solution and nothing terminal, on the coldest morning of the year so far.

Morning all, its a tad chilly out there this morning. A 10.3 for me today.

Good morning all 🙂
Pleased with 6.3 despite a meal out last night and a bit of a sore throat this morning!

Good morning all 🙂
Pleased with 6.3 despite a meal out last night and a bit of a sore throat this morning!
Good numbers Linda...shame about the sore throat...hope it's just one of those day things🙂

Thanks bubbsie. Sure it will disappear after a few coffees. I don't generally get sore throats and colds 🙂

Back