Group 7-day waking average?

Morning! Amazed by a 7.9 for me this morning, I'm usually anywhere between 9 & 11 first thing! Who knows what I did/ate yesterday to achieve that!?

Morning all, 10.7 for me today. Getting bored with this now.

Morning all, 10.7 for me today. Getting bored with this now.
I'm not surprised Stitch 😡 How does it compare to your bedtime readings - are you generally pretty steady overnight? When is your next appointment to discuss? You definitely need to raise the possibility of a basal insulin, just to bring things into range. Like Rosie was, you have been waiting far too long for a resolution to this, and I feel it is unnecessary :(

Morning everyone. 9.8 for me. Calzones + carb counting = not the best mix!

6.2 here, budge up Bubbsie and Linda, room for me on your step?
Congrats on the House Special, Hazel.

I'm not surprised Stitch 😡 How does it compare to your bedtime readings - are you generally pretty steady overnight? When is your next appointment to discuss? You definitely need to raise the possibility of a basal insulin, just to bring things into range. Like Rosie was, you have been waiting far too long for a resolution to this, and I feel it is unnecessary :(

I am pretty steady through the night in general, most nights just a rise/fall of about 1mmol. Dont do my night time reading every night. Im waiting until my next review is due, which should be january, curious to see what my HbA1c will be then.

5.1 this morning, absolutely rock steady all night, but it's absolutely freezing out. Just wheelchaired down to the shop for emergency bread and now I'm slowly defrosting:confused:

I am pretty steady through the night in general, most nights just a rise/fall of about 1mmol. Dont do my night time reading every night. Im waiting until my next review is due, which should be january, curious to see what my HbA1c will be then.
Well, the good news is that overnight is a significant proportion of each day, which is why it's so important, and to spend it with very steady levels means far less stress on all those blood vessels - far better than swinging high and low all the time 🙂 I think we'll all be interested to see what your next HbA1c is, as the last one posed quite a conundrum! 🙂

5.1 this morning, absolutely rock steady all night, but it's absolutely freezing out. Just wheelchaired down to the shop for emergency bread and now I'm slowly defrosting:confused:
Great to hear Mike, lovely number 🙂 Has the bread shop not got its drone-delivery service sorted yet?

never mind you defrosting! there are people in the pub wanting breakfast!! 😛

Good morning everyone. 6.9 today.

Dumb dumb here forgot to bring insulin and food to work, after avoiding food did not check BS until now, 4.1.
Ah well a lesson learned the hard way.

Bore da pawb...9.9 here this morning. After falling asleep on the sofa for 2 hours, then sleeping for 6 hours, I could sleep for another 6! Boy am I tired.

Back