Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 Feeling a bit better, and a 6.8 for me today 🙂 Had a couple of waking 8s over the weekend :( My problem there is that I don't take any basal - during the day I can add extra novorapid with my meals as a 'correction', but overnight I'm left to the will of my pancreas, so slightly elevated levels. I'm not about to start taking lantus again though, just because of a cold, I wouldn't know where to start.
Glad you are feeling better Alan

A 6.3 this rather bleak looking morning. Where did the light go?

The start of another medical appointment week for me including the crucial cancer check tomorrow to see what kind of condition my condition is in...never without its stresses 😳

Have a good week everyone.
Good luck tomorrow amigo

Good luck Amigo

Good morning everyone . Looks like we're going to have a wet and windy day, stay safe and warm.
6.3 for me today

It was shame on me bubbsie. I had too good a night. Out for a meal.cupboards were not too bad
Carol...no shame on you...entitled to have a good night out...my cupboards were horrendous...still not finished them!

Morning...a disappointing 7.5 this morning...think I overdid it yesterday!

Sorry for the lack of posting but I am thoroughly fed up with diabetes despite trying my hardest. 20.3 at 2am. Did the correction recommended by my pump. Fortunately I woke up at 5.30 when it was 3.9. I then did a re-test 15 minutes after glucojuice and it's 3.2.

The start of another medical appointment week for me including the crucial cancer check tomorrow to see what kind of condition my condition is in...never without its stresses 😳

I hope that the appointments go well for you x

Carol...no shame on you...entitled to have a good night out...my cupboards were horrendous...still not finished them!
Most of the "stuff" had been munched by me. Now seriously thinking of what I am buying. Freezer perhaps tonight lol

Sorry for the lack of posting but I am thoroughly fed up with diabetes despite trying my hardest. 20.3 at 2am. Did the correction recommended by my pump. Fortunately I woke up at 5.30 when it was 3.9. I then did a re-test 15 minutes after glucojuice and it's 3.2.
What a pain. Does your meter wake you up? Hope you are ok this morning

Hi Amigo...hoping all checks go well today...will be thinking of you...good luck...and these early dark nights...and ever longer mornings...missing sitting in my garden...take care.

No idea why I pressed the 'like' button...force of habit AJ...hope you have a much better day today...take care.

Bore da pawb... it's a storm battered 7.7 this morning.
I had the day off yesterday and went to Chester, it was wet'n'windy all day. When I got home we had no power until 21:30 and then my Internet was down.

Morning all. It's a 6.5 for me today.

An 8.1 for me I think I over corrected for the bedtime 3.7. At least it's a bit calmer outside for now. Just activated a libre sensor so hopefully a fortnight of discovery begins. Good luck every one in all your endeavours.

Back