Group 7-day waking average?

Hola hola hola mis deliciosos rollos de salchicha diabéticos. A saucy little 4.4mmols for me this Tuesday morning.

Unforgettable in every way, unforgettable that's how you'll stay. Nat King Cole for your listening pleasure because I will never forget any of you 🙂

Bore da pawb... it's a 9.7 here :(

Bubbsie, it's not that long ago you were hoping for 7's now you want 5's! Well Done!:D

Good morning - 6.2

Good moaning! 5.7 today.🙂 Taking wifey to her PIP assessment today. Here we go again!

Bore da pawb... it's a 9.7 here :(

Bubbsie, it's not that long ago you were hoping for 7's now you want 5's! Well Done!:D
Morning Jonsi...just being greedy now😛

Thank you everyone who posted supportive messages about my levels yesterday. I managed to get my levels more normal yesterday afternoon but the gastroparesis has really flared up. Woke up feeling really yucky with a BG of 13.5.

Good morning all 🙂. 7.3 today. Surely the cakes gone out of my system by now? New pot of strips yesterday. Could they be reading high or maybe previous pot were reading low? Or maybe it's just D! 😉
Anyway well done on some good numbers around here. Bubbsie you're doing so well Bet the 5's are not long away 🙂

Back