Group 7-day waking average?

A bright and cheery good morning to you all, it makes such a difference for me to wake up at a normal hour 🙂
5.8 today

Bore da pawb...it's a 9.7 here this morning. I blame the Martini and the popcorn I couldn't resist last night. I shall try to be better today 😉

Bore da pawb...it's a 9.7 here this morning. I blame the Martini and the popcorn I couldn't resist last night. I shall try to be better today 😉

Every day in every way...............😛

Morning all. A delightful (not) 11.4 for me today. We have our firework party tonight. So will be busy making soup and chilli today ready.

Morning all. A delightful (not) 11.4 for me today. We have our firework party tonight. So will be busy making soup and chilli today ready.
You'll get there Stitch...once you get the right support.

Morning everyone. A rather hungover 5.9 this morning. Got a little bit tipsy last night & had a custard slice. It was very nice.🙂 When I've recovered a bit, I'll get on with decorating the kitchen.

I'm definitely seeing a likely reduction in basal there @Hazel 🙂 What are you down to now?

34 units of Lantus - lowest for years - I have tried a couple of times to bring down to 28, but it hasn't worked out. Consultant wanted it brought down to 45-50, so early 30s is OK with me

Reactions: Ljc
34 units of Lantus - lowest for years - I have tried a couple of times to bring down to 28, but it hasn't worked out. Consultant wanted it brought down to 45-50, so early 30s is OK with me
You're doing amazingly well @Hazel! 🙂 I'm just alittle concerned that 4.3 is a bit on the low side for a waking number, as there's a possibility that you might have been even lower during the night, when the liver naturally dips in the amount of glucose it releases. Perhaps a couple of units off? You will be becoming more sensitive to the doses as they get lower, as they are more efficient than larger doses 🙂

Back