Group 7-day waking average?

I better get the jar out and check spellings! 😛😛
did you mean Kung Pao (spicy stir-fry made with chicken, peanuts, vegetables, and chili peppers) ?

Morning all. 8.1 today.

Morning...6.6 for me today ( got a 5.9 after supper last night...almost fell off my chair )...after a fraught day yesterday...pleased with that (for now).

An early rise, but I was out for the count from 6pm last night

Sitting listening to Michel Buble - Christmas CD, yea I know sorry

5.2 on rising

7.2 for me this morning. Heading back in the right direction. Half hour carb counting 'course' this morning at the lopital - what fun 🙄🙂😳
Good morning 🙂 I'm on the 5.7 bus today.

Foot still not mended due to two rather large screw heads holding my foot to my leg being very close to the surface of my skin. Yuck. :( I'll keep swearing at it 🙂
Hi Flower...just issued a couple of expletives in support...hope it's not too painful for you.

7.2 for me this morning. Heading back in the right direction. Half hour carb counting 'course' this morning at the lopital - what fun 🙄🙂😳
Gosh...a whole thirty minutes GG...they are spoiling you.

An early rise, but I was out for the count from 6pm last night

Sitting listening to Michel Buble - Christmas CD, yea I know sorry

5.2 on rising

You slept that is excellent. I hope you can get some more tonight. 5.2mmols is pretty damned good too 😎

Last edited by a moderator:
Szczęśliwy dzień dumpingu mój smaczne diabetyków today I have the duty to report an early morning hypo with blood sugars of 1.8mmols. I am however now running hot straight and normal as my old granddad used to say. He was not a submariner but he did have a beard 🙂

Somewhere beyond the sea somewhere waiting for me. My lover stands on golden sands and watches the ships - Bobby Darin for you all this morning and if you go by the sea today mind the sea gulls don't nick your ice cream. Have a great day folks 🙂

Good morning you lovely lot🙂. Can I share the House Special step with you, Hazel? I'm very happy with a 5.2 as last night at my Brother's had a roast dinner with stuffing & one roast potato, followed by 3 profiteroles. Was 5.6 before & after dinner.🙂

Back