Group 7-day waking average?

Budge up Bubbsie, 6.6 for me to.
In the Dastardly Leprechaun's spirit;
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life.... And I'm feelin' good

Good morning you lovely lot🙂. Can I share the House Special step with you, Hazel? I'm very happy with a 5.2 as last night at my Brother's had a roast dinner with stuffing & one roast potato, followed by 3 profiteroles. Was 5.6 before & after dinner.🙂
Now you're just teasing us. Profiteroles, indeed 3 of them and still a 5.2 😎

Szczęśliwy dzień dumpingu mój smaczne diabetyków today I have the duty to report an early morning hypo with blood sugars of 1.8mmols. I am however now running hot straight and normal as my old granddad used to say. He was not a submariner but he did have a beard 🙂

Somewhere beyond the sea somewhere waiting for me. My lover stands on golden sands and watches the ships - Bobby Darin for you all this morning and if you go by the sea today mind the sea gulls don't nick your ice cream. Have a great day folks 🙂
Dobry

Thought you said Dobby at first look. The mudblood underneath must have tricked me little brain. Mind you thinking about it DL being the mischievous house elf is quite apt....:D:D:D

Good morning all 5.9 , not too bad , too many useless carbs !!
Thats a bit harsh Diabeticliberty - if I had to choose I would choose Welsh . Now play nicely boys ! 🙄

Wonderful Welsh 1 - 0 St Helens Unmentionables :D

Morning all, a 9.6 for me today. I'm glad its friday.

Good morning all 🙂 and some lovely levels today. 6.6 for me.

Morning all, pride goes before a fall, after my lovely flat line yesterday, I was all over the place last night and 8.3 this morning. Had to decide whether the 8 mile walk or the pasta for supper would prevail. The pasta won!

Well, I'm a cheerful 5.8. It's driech up here this morning, just for a change. Just about to embark on scrambled egg on toast. I'll be stirring some Dulse seaweed in the eggs for today's vitamins.

I hardly dare test this morning because most of you seem to have been up with the lark, boasting numbers I can only dream of and more chipper than I can ever muster on a morning! *groans and pulls the duvet back over! (Exceptions made for wage slaves obviously 😛)

Have you all got paper rounds? o_O

After hauling my creaking bones out of bed, I'm a 6.2 this morning 🙂

I've eventually got the private appointment with the Opthamologist beginning of the week...licence to print money in private medicine it seems but needs must! 🙄

I hardly dare test this morning because most of you seem to have been up with the lark, boasting numbers I can only dream of and more chipper than I can ever muster on a morning! *groans and pulls the duvet back over! (Exceptions made for wage slaves obviously 😛)

Have you all got paper rounds? o_O
No paper round. Just an overactive colon. Better than any alarm🙂

Jonsi bach I will restate my original comment that I would rather be Wee Jimmy Krankie than Welsh 😛
I don't know who you're trying to convince ...cos it's not working on me

Good result for you this morning bach 7.2mmols and coming down, down down 😉
I think that's because I went to Church last night (a memorial service attended with the Scouts). Let's hope I can keep them down.

Budge up Bubbsie, 6.6 for me to.
In the Dastardly Leprechaun's spirit;
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life.... And I'm feelin' good
Yep feeling positive yesterday can get this diabetes right!

Buenos días mis manzanas rosadas diabéticos. A 3.5mmols for me this cold and damp Saturday morning.

I love you hate you love you hate you. A little Shirley Bassey for you this morning and I do not hate any of you. I love you all 🙂

Morning...an early start on the weekend...6.7 this morning...another six...so relieved...thought the first ones were just a fluke!

Back