Group 7-day waking average?

7.2 for me this morning. Heading back in the right direction. Half hour carb counting 'course' this morning at the lopital - what fun 🙄🙂😳

Bore da pawb... great to see @Diabeticliberty embracing God's language of heaven (you can just tell that he really wants to be Welsh!).😛
If this were Strictly I'd be really happy with my miserable number - slightly above 9.9 but not quite reaching the dizzy heights of 10.1

Mooo-oo-oorning!🙂 5.6 here.

Curse you, clock change, my body still thinks it's an hour later - up at 6.30, grrr.:confused:

Glad to hear things are holding steady, khskel. 🙂 God luck with Dracula later.

7.2 for me this morning. Heading back in the right direction. Half hour carb counting 'course' this morning at the lopital - what fun 🙄🙂😳
A half hour? Don't blink, GG, you might miss it!🙄

Central heating...with the temperature still above freezing! Some might call you a soft southern wuss 😛
I didn't say I was cold, did I? It might be wifey who is cold & she is a Yorkshire lass.

OK, I'm cold.

Morning my lovely D family. A rather depressing and frustrating 11.2 for me today.

Morning my lovely D family. A rather depressing and frustrating 11.2 for me today.
Don't worry Stitch , it will come good . Try washing your hands with anti-bac handwash , perhaps there's a residue from your soap thats thwarting the result 🙄

Don't worry Stitch , it will come good . Try washing your hands with anti-bac handwash , perhaps there's a residue from your soap thats thwarting the result 🙄
I wish it was that simple mumpat. Ive tried everything. When I wash my hands before testing I very rarely use soap just in case any residue is left behind. My morning numbers are always high but my Dr doesnt seem to be too worried about it (even though I am).

Good morning 🙂 I'm on the 5.7 bus today.

Foot still not mended due to two rather large screw heads holding my foot to my leg being very close to the surface of my skin. Yuck. :( I'll keep swearing at it 🙂

A close to the edge 7 for me. Haematologist this aft. Blood results on target at thhe moment so no worries there. Happy Thursday all.
Hope your appointment goes well khskel (what a difficult name to get right on my phone!) and I'll join you with the 7.0. Must be something to do with king poo and a small piece of naan bread last night despite a fast walk after.

Good morning all 🙂

I wish it was that simple mumpat. Ive tried everything. When I wash my hands before testing I very rarely use soap just in case any residue is left behind. My morning numbers are always high but my Dr doesnt seem to be too worried about it (even though I am).
Oh I see , sorry to state the obvious , I didn't think before I spoke . I can understand you worrying , try not 🙂

A half hour? Don't blink, GG, you might miss it!🙄
🙂When I asked about going on a DAFNE course, the hospital nurse said she delivers a 1/2 hr session which will cover everything!
My DSN wasn't especially impressed and as she said, I'll probably know more than the nurse given the speech (oops sorry I mean advice...):D🙄:D

I got out of bed with a 7.0 this morning, which isn't exactly textbook, but I think it's a masterpiece of correction. 6.15 this morning it was 2.3. (I think this is due to a food absorption problem, I'm having to increase the Creon)

I'm now 6.1, which could make make irritatingly smug🙂

Hope your appointment goes well khskel (what a difficult name to get right on my phone!) and I'll join you with the 7.0. Must be something to do with king poo and a small piece of naan bread last night despite a fast walk after.

Good morning all 🙂

'A king poo?' I'd have thought that would have helped Linda 🙂

Back